Though the pictures of my wife Sheila tell the story best ❤️ I’ll try and add a few details among her expert modeling shots 💕
First, I chose these tops as a surprise for her one year for her birthday, partly because I like the style and looks of the tops, but mostly (initially) because she was frequently feeling cold – she’s a valentine baby ☺️
She was having problems keeping her hands warm, and, tired of fooling round with gloves all the time. I figured, perfect combo! A pretty top with what, to me, looked like a built in half-glove, plus, that thumb slot so she’d be able to use her hands without fumbling like with a mitten.
These two tops (2nd one ordered shortly after seeing how much she enjoyed the 1st one, but in a different color) have been nothing short of a huge hit with her!
Also, the Amazon links below the pictures of Sheila are to a specific brand, but here’s a generic Amazon site search for “women’s tops with thumb hole sleeves” —
I’ll post it again at the end of the post 😊
I should point out too, my first order – guessing at her measurements via height and weight etc – was off just a bit. It was an easy no hassle return w/the replace size already on its way! Thanks goodness, lol!
As anyone can easily tell, both colors look great on her. She says they’re comfortable, easy to move in, keep her warm, and gets her lots of compliments both in our senior fitness classes and from our daughters and younger ladies. Yeah, win / win! ♥️
There’s lots more colors to choose from, and, as promised 😊 here’s the generic Amazon site search for “women’s tops with thumb hole sleeves” —
About My Amazon 2020 Affiliate Blog Post Series
My goal is to feature items from a variety of categories – art of course, but food (important during the pandemic), clothing, household items, plants/planting, and really anything my wife and/or I have gotten, liked, and can recommend directly ❤️
I don’t have a posting schedule planned, more of an “as able.”
With working to stay healthy (exercise, sleep, good eating!), enjoying creating art, and family, my blogging is very “as able” lol!
If you have a question about a product I feature in this series, please feel free to comment & I’ll do my best to try and answer or point you where one might find more info.
Thanks so much everyone! Enjoy the holidays! Moderation may be a bit easier this season than usual at least ☺️ so stay healthy! Be creative, and enjoy!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Women’s Tropical Wear
Romance Item Links
Artist Novels With Romance
My Semi-Autobiographical Art/Artist Novella
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 07, 2021 – My New Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 2” – So Subtle I Can’t Capture an Accurate Shot!You can see, above (1 pic) and below ( 2 pics, in differing frames ) how different they each come across!
- December 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a LadyThe holidays are upon us, especially if one counts them as extending to Valentines Day, my wife’s birthday ❤️ So it’s especially nice to see this beautiful image crop up again after being most viewed on my Fine Art America site 5 weeks in a row late this past summer!
- December 05, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 12×18 Print, Spring is a Lady!My 1st sale of this early watercolor / line art figure painting of mine. Uploaded early spring of this year (2021), it’s gotten fairly nice views, thought it’s twin ( flipped horizontally ), Summer is a Lady has been my most viewed on Fine Art America 1/2 a dozen different weeks! Very glad their both getting attention now, even if via different directions 😊
- December 04, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Peace, a New Holiday PaintingPeace, my delivered painting, itself has gone through several metamorphoses to completion, starting way back to August this year (2021) when I was tentatively calling it Holiday Walk; I’d posted about it early September – September 08, 2021 – Developing 2 New Figure Paintings on Light Molding Paste on Canvas – 1 Watercolor, 1 Acrylic with Watercolor Til about a month ago it was still a vertical work, but….
- December 03, 2021 – I Am Tired, But I Am Happy; I’ve Been Painting, A Lot!The above pic contrasts below with this earlier pic shot shot in November —
- December 02, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 2, Major ShiftThe large blue area (which I loved) had to be muted (or change the other orange/red areas). Blue bottom areas were also muted. The white/yellow glaze over the blue area tinting it into green. But, do I want to do more? Do I need to do more?
- December 01, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 1, a BeginningA funny thing happened on my way to my newest attempt to correctly ( ie, satisfyingly ) extrapolate a detail shot ( variations of which I’m calling, “Approach” ) of one of my paintings (Autumn Passage) — — during the 2nd lay-in, after applying Light Molding Paste over the canvas, I ended up, when I’d see it from a distance, ie through a door from another room, very much liking its basic look; enough so I decided to try and enhance the current stage of the painting, yet, keep it’s basic minimalism intact 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html