This continues my series of shots taken in Vermont various times my wife and I’ve been there. My previous posting of my Fine Art America images was a similar scene set only a bit earlier, angled only slightly differently, both beautiful, yet distinctly different moments. Not that sunset / sunrise moments aren’t like this world round, the little I’ve seen of other places (mostly Vermont, a little of Paris, a touch of Costa Rica), this moment to moment change in the light at dusk and dawn is one of our world’s daily treasures. I even did a series of posts featuring a Vermont (Mount Mansfield) sunrise “trying” to chronicle the slow sweep of time and light – single post (https://felipeadanlerma.com/2018/12/29/mount-mansfield-september-sunrise-five/) & series posts (https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/mt-mansfield-sunrise-series/). It’s just that I’ve been blessed to have one spot in the world filled with intense beauty I’ve been able to spend enough time to catch a glimpse of this morning / night phenomenon – twilight! This post’s image was captured with a new camera at the time (Canon G9) and which I still use, and with which, several years later, I captured another waterfront sunset, this on my birthday an evening at Perkins Pier before we headed back to Texas ❤️
The location for the above shot is the Burlington Waterfront 😊
For more of my Vermont art and photography, please visit – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/collections/vermont .
Here’s a nice “scenic Vermont” google search –
And for more of my sunset / sunrise imagery, please browse –
To like my tweet please click above, or to go to my image on Fine Art America directly please use this link 😊 –
Below is the camera I used and still use (Dec 2020) for most my best shots —
Canon G9 Series Link
About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
After hitting a pause the beginning of the Covid-19 lockdown in mid-March with Image # 12, I’m determined to resume and (lesson learned during virus-lockdown) take my time 😊
My goal is a new image each week, still maintaining uploading from my beginning with Fine Art America (FAA) in early 2016. At that pace, plus uploading new images each week or more, that’ll keep me busy for awhile ☺️
I’m hoping that, besides chronicling my uploaded images to FAA, this will also give both myself and the reader/viewer info & insights into my creative journey. Thanks so much everyone!
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Blog
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- May 17, 2021 – Searching for Old Images Without Names or Descriptions Among My WordPress Media FilesI had a heck of a time finding the above pic of Sheila in my WordPress media files today when I’d updated the post and wanted to tweet it so I could use the tweet in today’s Random image post!…Why? Because back then, in Oct of 2014, about 3 1/2 years into having a blog post, I was still not naming or describing my image files.
- May 17, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Morning View Walk in a Light RainI left off our car at a shop we’re trying out near our place for numerous routine minor stuff and walked the short distance back. Luckily I had an umbrella….
- May 16, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, After a Light Rain Barton CreekIt didn’t rain heavy, but it did rain off and on steadily, lol! And more of the same, some heavier, might come our way next 3 days or so. There was just enough rocks still above water I could walk out and….
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊