Shadows shone absorbing sunset into night.
Like with my first one line PhotoPoem barely over a week ago, the question remains – is my little poem a title, a description, a one line poem, or simply a fragment, like the moment itself?
And like that first one line PhotoPoem, I remember this moment quite distinctly.
The Island Line Trail, a fortified raised railroad bed now serving as a bike and pedestrian path for people to cross from the mainland to South Hero Island, isn’t visible here, but what it enables, the view out onto the lake without a boat, is wondrous.
Crossing the length of the line from mainland Vermont to South Hero, was a goal of mine for over four years til I finally did it. And when ever Sheila and I are back in her home state (soon again we hope, after missing a few years, because of surgeries and the pandemic), walking or bike riding this stretch of marvel the people of Vermont have enabled for themselves and others, is a primary goal ❤️
My one line poem for my photo, was so thrilled with beauty, in the reflections and within the shadows, I can’t help but feel hope in the promises and process of renewal the poem conveyed to me. After all, from the little I understand, even black holes fill to the point of emitting light again….
Or maybe they just “might” be doing that when they spit out lines of light and energy nothing seems able to stop. Good enough for me!
Especially on New Years Eve! 😊
Thanks so much everyone!
Do you feel a one-liner you can express to describe my photo? If you like, please post in the comments. If you’re also on Twitter ( mine is @FelipeAdanLerma ), include your handle & I’ll try to tweet it. Only positive or contemplative orientated sentiments please ❤️
Direct link to my blog post in above tweet 😊 –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊