Last Sunday (pic below & more pics in post ❤️ ) Sheila and I had our youngest grandchild over and socially distanced a short walk on a trail near us. Being early January, a light sweater was all we needed. Well, not today, lol!
I also knew, last Sunday, via the projected ten day weather forecast, we might get some colder than usual weather.
And, I also knew, a few days ago, via an alert on my Garmin step tracker, that today – Sunday, January 10, 2021 – I would, for the first time since June 04, 2019, before I was hobbled by an infected gall bladder, esophageal correction, and hiatal hernia correction – two surgeries (eight abdominal incisions) and numerous other procedures – I would TIE my longest 7500+ step day since that early June day over a year and a half ago.
And it worried me. Would I reach the a tie, then hopefully surpass it this coming Monday?
Well, I still don’t know. I did go out to take pics, but water several inches high, and ice forming, is keeping me mostly inside today.
But I did plan ahead. Doing ten minute indoor walks before and after meals (vs walking only after a meal), and – hopefully – on a realistic track to hit 7500+ later this evening. It’s after 4pm here, cst. And I’m still 2000+ steps short.
But as I mentioned. I am hopeful.
I’ve left off any more painting for today.
I’m finishing up this, my only blog post for the day, definitely relevant, lol!
And I’ve rescheduled my projected longer post about both my own Garmin tracker, and my wife’s new FitBit.
After all, one of the purposes of having a tracker is to, yes 😂 track my steps so’s to keep up with reasonable doable fitness goals 🏃♂️
With that, I leave you for the day.
I’ll have a good review article on our trackers soon; why they’ve been so helpful for our fitness.
Plus, news about finishing my series of excerpts for my 2014 novella, The Old American Artist, and what I plan on building on from it, re-presenting my excerpts again, but with commentary (looking back on the novella, particularly each individual excerpt). Should be another fun series to follow ❤️
Oh, and whether I do tie my old walking steps record, and, hopefully, continue on to surpass it! ☺️
Blessings to us all! 💕
Direct link to Glynn Young’s review post of The Old American Artist in tweet above –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊