The young lady above fared fairly well 1st day after our 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots 😊 A sore arm, a little tired, but able and willing to do today’s SilverSneakers Cardio class!
Me? Well 😏 very sore arm, very tired, and took a bye from today’s class (though did go to my nearby printer, Southside Printing & got a butterfly print done of my recent watercolor of same), and, to my credit, walked the track at the gym quite a few times!
This variance of experience is evidently quite common.
Friends and family have given us a lot of info re the upcoming 2nd shot (in 4-8 weeks), and this in particular, with info from AARP via a friend of ours in Galveston, is chock full of good info –
Especially interesting I thought was the larger chance of a bigger impact on how one feels after, even if not immediately after, ie, maybe later that night. And a reminder the more powerful effect would be temporary (1-3 days). And, how that 2nd shot impact is very similar to that of the new shingles vaccine, Shingrix.
So wife and I are on track for our 2nd shot, hopefully within the 4-8 week time period.
Take care then everyone! Stay well, and, if like me right now, rest ♥️
Please tap tweet to like or share!
That’s it for now; take care everyone – stay well! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Recovery Gifts –
Tap tweet above to like, share or see product 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
- July 26, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New #Watercolor on Canvas Completed : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerI just took another look at my newly completed painting (above) to try for some settled sentiment I can include for my post, and I do have that – some settled sentiment. I’m still digesting and assimilating what this new work means to me. Though I know it’s incomplete, because I also know this work is more a conscious marker of where I want to head, and feel compelled to head toward, I do have a grasp enough to point out some things that are making themselves more known to me.
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
- July 24, 2021 – My Newest Poster Upload @FineArtAmerica – Barton Springs Greenbelt Austin Rocks at the Flats PosterYesterday posting about my resuming progress on a new watercolor on canvas (with absorbent ground) via beginning a study process for adding a figure to the nearly finished work, I mentioned I’d spent my 1st time at the nearby greenbelt in nearly 2 weeks! It was a pristine morning, warm, sunny, lightly breezy, and hardly crowded at all – in other words : wonderful! 😊
- July 23, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Preparing to Add a FigureLike my prep work for my 1st watercolor Austin Greenbelt poster on paper, I placed my source image and line drawing in one side by side file to work from – blocking out our friend’s face for privacy. Then I decided I should probably do a digital value study too, lol!
- July 22, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progressAt 25×40 this new work has stretched my memories and my muscles of years ago when I did much larger work. I just figured it was time to explore working on canvas again for a bit 😊 Below, on the left, is the work as posted back July 11th about inlaying light modeling paste, working with the pen and ink I hand applied 1st (vs printing my ink pattern as I did with my recent watercolor posters on paper).
- July 21, 2021 – Three Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismIt seems extra special to have Summer is a Lady repeat again as most viewed, joining a few other posts with repeated viewing rankings, some even crossing months or even years on my site 💕 A couple good examples are —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊