Not quite what my wife and I had envisioned a year ago, anticipating our 40th wedding anniversary, but we’re grateful for where we’re at in our lives and still around 💕
A year ago the pandemic had proven itself the real thing, we still had hopes of a special anniversary trip somewhere by about this time, and family location changes hadn’t prompted us to consider moving back closer to our old Austin haunts.
As I wrote this and wondered what header image to use, I saw the My Related Posts feature below already was featuring my post of early last year celebrating my wife and I’s 40th anniversary of meeting, so I chose it for this post too. There’s all sorts of continuity for us of course, in the picture of us so young it seems now, both of us with children creating a new blended family. We did drop our smoking habits early on though, thank goodness!
So we begin our 2nd 40 year run 😊 both very grateful and very hopeful.
That’s a good combination. Like us 💕
Stay well, everyone!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Wedding Gifts –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Morning View Walk in a Light RainI left off our car at a shop we’re trying out near our place for numerous routine minor stuff and walked the short distance back. Luckily I had an umbrella….
- May 16, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, After a Light Rain Barton CreekIt didn’t rain heavy, but it did rain off and on steadily, lol! And more of the same, some heavier, might come our way next 3 days or so. There was just enough rocks still above water I could walk out and….
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, A Little Water in Barton Creek“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊