Another of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
The big time saver is the image isn’t already posted to Fine Art America, or anywhere else, though it might end up on FB eventually, lol! When I have time, this image, or some variation or adjusted version of it mightend up on FAA. I’d like it to. It’s all a matter of time.
I’d like to say this feature’ll normally show up later to end of the day ’cause I’m looking for the day’s best shot, but – it’s really more to let me live the day and see what happens….
That said, if I don’t like any of the day’s pictures, there’ll be none.
I want this to be, at the least, interesting ☺️
It’s hard to see, but that tiny white speck in the far right distance, sitting atop a boulder, is a young man that turned up in my shot of the Barton Springs Greenbelt Creek facing south. He seemed to be doing what me and the few others on the greenbelt today were doing – braving threats of severe hail and thunderstorms to soak up what we could in the urban chaos refuge this stretch of nature is. Very few folk were out, but we all seemed intent in just finding a spot to decompress, absorb, and return a little bit healthier and happier to wherever we’d emerged from. I’d crossed the creek to the western banks and explored it briefly yesterday, and was determined to explore it a little more before the rains, then having to wait a week or two to have access across again. I slept a lot today, after a month of almost unrelenting work preparing to move, moving, and resettling. That helped tremendously. But my clarity and peace of mind returned mostly fully after my gaunt into our precious semi-wilderness so close by ♥️
Stay happy everyone! Take enjoyment from the good surprises – they can reprieve an entire day 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “in wilderness is the preservation of the world” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 05, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Enhancing the LandscapeThis doesn’t portray the current stage of my new painting as well as it should. I probably took the pic too late in the day; the texture is stronger than I see it and the colors more subdued, but I figured, time being what it is right now (concerns with my mom, having the 8 yr old overnight after his band camp practice), best to show something while I keep working this.
- August 04, 2021 – The Resurgence of COVID-19There’s few times life or death issues are so widespread they not only engulf those close to us, but nearly everyone one hears about – this is one of those times…KVUE news, whose images I’m using for this post, has an article title, “‘The choice now becomes vaccination or ventilator.’ 230 unvaccinated people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Austin in 2 weeks, versus 47 vaccinated.”
- August 03, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Refining the Figure, Developing the BackgroundI wanted to do more on this but things are happening re Covid, in my life. I’ll have more on this very soon – nothing w/me or family here in Austin (despite horrid #s lately), but nearby, also here in Texas. Wonderful how fluid and flexible art is, giving us challenges one day, inspiration on another, and solace even when needed.
- August 02, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, 1st Figure Lay-inI included my most recent updated image from a post a few days ago further below. Besides the figure work (not yet complete), you can see where I continued to rework the area around the figure, setting her off more completely.
- August 01, 2021 – Some Interruptions in Life are BlessingsJust back from an incredible trip to the Galapagos west of Ecuador, wife & I got the opportunity to have the youngest grandchild over. This is from our mid-morning walk in warm dappled light ❤️ I only wish I’d realized the value of this with our own children more fully…
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊