Another of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
The big time saver is the image isn’t already posted to Fine Art America, or anywhere else, though it might end up on FB eventually, lol! When I have time, this image, or some variation or adjusted version of it mightend up on FAA. I’d like it to. It’s all a matter of time.
I’d like to say this feature’ll normally show up later to end of the day ’cause I’m looking for the day’s best shot, but – it’s really more to let me live the day and see what happens….
That said, if I don’t like any of the day’s pictures, there’ll be none.
I want this to be, at the least, interesting ☺️
I left off our car at a shop we’re trying out near our place for numerous routine minor stuff and walked the short distance back. Luckily I had an umbrella, which was more than enough for the light rain that fell most the way. This view, even if heavily cropped 😊 does give a sense of solace. Sometimes that’s enough, other times it’s better than nothing, lol! Either way, it was there for the viewing and the taking into one’s self. With so many things going on, sometimes it’s those few things that really help ♥️
Though of late I’m writing quite a bit ’bout all the nature around us, it’s wise to remember that, even here in the middle of Austin, near more freeways and buildings and people one might want, there’s still not only much nature, but enough wilderness to remain cautious. Yesterday someone not wearing a life vest drowned in the Colorado River (aka Lady Bird Lake), and this morning the news reported a wilderness rescue in progress at the greenbelt near us.
Be careful, even when having fun ya’ll 🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Rain Wall Art” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
- July 24, 2021 – My Newest Poster Upload @FineArtAmerica – Barton Springs Greenbelt Austin Rocks at the Flats PosterYesterday posting about my resuming progress on a new watercolor on canvas (with absorbent ground) via beginning a study process for adding a figure to the nearly finished work, I mentioned I’d spent my 1st time at the nearby greenbelt in nearly 2 weeks! It was a pristine morning, warm, sunny, lightly breezy, and hardly crowded at all – in other words : wonderful! 😊
- July 23, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Preparing to Add a FigureLike my prep work for my 1st watercolor Austin Greenbelt poster on paper, I placed my source image and line drawing in one side by side file to work from – blocking out our friend’s face for privacy. Then I decided I should probably do a digital value study too, lol!
- July 22, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progressAt 25×40 this new work has stretched my memories and my muscles of years ago when I did much larger work. I just figured it was time to explore working on canvas again for a bit 😊 Below, on the left, is the work as posted back July 11th about inlaying light modeling paste, working with the pen and ink I hand applied 1st (vs printing my ink pattern as I did with my recent watercolor posters on paper).
- July 21, 2021 – Three Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismIt seems extra special to have Summer is a Lady repeat again as most viewed, joining a few other posts with repeated viewing rankings, some even crossing months or even years on my site 💕 A couple good examples are —
- July 20, 2021 – 1st Trip in Over 3 YearsTime to wrap up our short but wonderful stay with the 8 year old and other grandparents ♥️ Soon there’ll be another sunrise.
- July 19, 2021 – 1st Trip in Over 3 YearsI’d forgotten the feel of an immense sky above us – that’s the other grandpa in pic ❤️ It was one of the things I took for granted in Galveston, was amazed about in Costa Rica, and very much surprised about along Lake Champlain in Vermont 😊 Big skies!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊