I had a heck of a time finding the above pic of Sheila in my WordPress media files today when I’d updated the post and wanted to tweet it so I could use the tweet in today’s Random image post!
Why? Because back then, in Oct of 2014, about 3 1/2 years into having a blog post, I was still not naming or describing my image files. I distinctly remember thinking, “Oh, I’ll remember where it’s at.”
Well, now, over ten years since I started my blog, that didn’t turn out quite how I thought, lol! 😊
I spent nearly 15 minutes scrolling through my images to get to those of 2014 to find Sheila’s pic which I took on our seniors’ round Lady Bird Lake bike ride trip, was finally able to click to edit her info, and saw I’d never even titled it with her name or placed any description! Let that be a lesson to you! 😏 And me!
Using the ?Mark in the blue circle bottom right of my blog post editing page I contacted WP via Chat and got an url which let me toggle how I wanted to view my media files. The lady I chatted with even sent me a screen shot to help me out —
Getting their, good for anyone on WP evidently, is via – https://wordpress.com/me/account .
I’m assuming WP recognizes the user and will only take him or her then to their own acct pg. I had to verify who I was also via a code they sent me via my chosen msg system. And if none of this works, don’t hesitate to try the Chat function with a rep, I’ve found them very helpful!
Needless to say, this wonderful image of Sheila now has “lots” of identifying easy-to-use info to find this image again ♥️
As I’ve mentioned in several of my recent “Random” pics of images around our new location, nearly all of Barton Springs Greenbelt, for many many years we were way on the other side of the creek and almost exclusively frequented Butler Park, parts of Zilker Park, and most of all – the Hike & Bike Trail around Lady Bird Lake 😊 And this pic of Sheila on our bike ride (she was the only female to make the whole trip!) is on my post at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2014/10/29/photo-memoir-of-fun-senior-bike-ride-on-austins-hike-bike-trail/ .
Take care everyone! Don’t take for granted your wonderful image memories – name & label them! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
- June 12, 2021 – City of Austin’s Bark Rangers at Barton Creek Greenbelt….workers and volunteers with the City of Austin’s Bark Rangers were out in gentle but firm force….
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 10, 2021 – Volleyball Kill Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmerica5th of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Kill, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊