Rain threatened or fell most the day, but left an imprint of beauty at the end of day.
That’s how I’ve begun to feel after another long day, but with very much accomplished!
I’ve treaded water long enough now to feel I can tip-toe a bit in moments of calmer water!
Our move is of course still on-going, but waning, with our pace of dealing with boxes matching the lessened load of objects to be found 😊
Yesterday we finally got a couple years worth of nuisance but necessary maintenance work on our car done, plus its inspection, enabling us to submit the car’s registration for the next 12 months filled out. Dr appts and taxes (a Texas extension due to our unfortunate winter no-power-or-water #winterfreeze experience) I feel can now be safely spaced out and handled over the next 4 weeks.
And, by the end of those same 4 weeks, I should have prepared and submitted art work I chosen to show at the long awaited reopening of the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the state capital bldg! Choosing what to exhibit, wiring larger work, backing and sleeving prints and originals on paper. Getting my time slot to submit my work and prepare for a mid to late summer opening! Art sales might be happening again! ❤️
In the interim, not being able to quite yet set up to really paint, I’ve tinkered with some digital line art and value studies of my greenbelt pic below. I’m preparing a post on that for tomorrow!
Each chunk of chores Sheila and I get done, the more we can enjoy a growing number of opportunities with not only the 8 year old grandson, but the older granddaughters, and even our grown children.
Trips to see other family or friends still appears out of the picture for this summer, but with a bit of luck and patience, Sheila and I may get to make a few more trips before the weight of our years anchor us more closely to home.
Additionally, my usual daily trips into social media have suffered. Blogging’s been a slog but is softening up where I can see doing one post a day and be a variety of types of posts. Even my stagnant Twitter thread is getting small welcome doses of attention now, with a long overdue Tweet That Caught My Eye feature!
So I am hopeful, and I especially hope you are finding your own ways to that state of mind and slate of heart where you can feel hopeful too ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “silhouette wall art” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
- June 12, 2021 – City of Austin’s Bark Rangers at Barton Creek Greenbelt….workers and volunteers with the City of Austin’s Bark Rangers were out in gentle but firm force….
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 10, 2021 – Volleyball Kill Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmerica5th of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Kill, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊