Well, I was game this morning, lol!
The creek was still running, the weekend crowds were gone, and it hadn’t hit 105 heat index yet, lol!
Plus I had my trusty many years old, neck-worn Humane Society t-shirt on, plus my brand new waterproof hiking sandals received just the day before!
Sheila stayed back, we’d done a together hike with the crowds Sunday. Her post & pics on FB are here ♥️
Six weeks ago today I posted the two pics below.
Quite a different scene from that in the above video after intermittent rains this past week, or the 2nd of today’s videos end of my post 😊
This second video below, I happened to catch a tiny glimpse of my new waterproof hiking sandals! They enabled me to tip toe into ankle deep water and onto rocks to get these newer water filled shots.
If I’d thought of it before I left to go back home I’d have tried to catch some shots or video of me walking out on the rocks – definitely will try for that next time 😊
You might notice I had socks on with my water/hiking sandals, that’s cause I wasn’t used to them & was worried they’d rub my foot raw in a spot or two. Didn’t happen with the socks, but may have to wear the socks one or two more times before I’m comfortable trying walking with them w/out them, lol!
The sandals btw (via Amazon) surprised me how well they gripped the rocks under the flowing water – am “very” pleased how they held and helped me walk and jump rock to rock from the shore – and back! 🙏
When I can get a nicer video of using these (see tweet below) I’ll do a post on them!
Also, I’ve begun to catch up on my chores & hope to resume my Volleyball gift writing series this week, esp now that I might be putting the whole Volleyball series in the Old Bakery for when it opens later this month or early next!
The last writing I posted was Volleyball Digger, way back in early May.
Maybe, if I can continue to catch up chores, I can make & upload Volleyball Kill next!
Wish me luck! And grab as much of that good will in the air as you can! Goodwill, like nature, is there for all of us! ♥️
Thanks so much everyone! 💕
Waterproof hiking sandals in above tweet at https://amzn.to/3zaqg0n 🥾
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “wilderness painting” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 10, 2021 – Volleyball Kill Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmerica5th of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Kill, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- June 09, 2021 – Ending the Day With a SplashI did do several things needing doing today, including finally uploading a new sports gift writing – Volleyball Kill Poster, but the day was capped by a surprise late afternoon visit from the 8 year old 😊
- June 08, 2021 – Walking in Barton Creek With My New Waterproof Hiking Sandals, Video and PicsI hoped to build on yesterday’s video and think I did grab a decent one. The pic above is a screen shot from today’s video below –Unless I get lucky, I’m finding I like picking my own frame for the video’s thumbnail, since I often then use it for my header and my “featured image” via WordPress’ architecture. It makes presenting a video more fun for me 😊
- June 07, 2021 – Standing on a Rock in Barton Creek, Two Videos and a SelfieSix weeks ago today I posted the two pics below…Quite a different scene from that in the above video after intermittent rains this past week, or the today’s 2nd video end of my post 😊
- June 06, 2021 – Reblog : The Impressionist Art of Seeing and Being Seen (Berthe Morisot in England; via the New York Times; by Jason Farago)Seldom have I enjoyed an art critique post, visually or intellectually, as much as I enjoyed this visually detailed, historically grounded narrative into “some” of what the Impressionist movement was about, even if not apparent at the time – ie, much like our own times will need some reflection and commentary to become more fully fleshed out.
- June 05, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Almost Here – June 21 & 22!I’m very glad to present this reminder or new-to-you information that Amazon’s Prime Day, with typically huge sales rolling across two days, is nearly here! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊