I hoped to build on yesterday’s video and think I did grab a decent one. The pic above is a screen shot from today’s video below —
Unless I get lucky, I’m finding I like picking my own frame for the video’s thumbnail, since I often then use it for my header and my “featured image” via WordPress’ architecture. It makes presenting a video more fun for me 😊
Though not nearly as crowded as this past weekend, there were still folks around mid-morning. The sun wasn’t out full blast yet, so the colors in the water and the dappling of the light in the woods weren’t quite what I’d prefer, but it was definitely a doable temperature, lol!
Plus I also accomplished what I wished I’d done better yesterday – show off my new waterproof hiking sandals. I also like they dry quickly with grit and such brushing or washing off easily, yes! 👍
I thought to order a pair for the 8 year old to use so he can run around better out here and hopefully he’ll get to try them out this weekend; if so I’ll post pics of that too – he of course helped pick his pair out, including what shade of blue – surprisingly, a brighter tint than his usual deep royal blue 😊 He’s growing into new colors! ❤️
Meanwhile, one little guy out there this morning (below) was not interested in venturing any deeper, though his owner coaxed and pleaded with him to. I don’t blame him, I stayed in my own version of the shallow end of the pool too ☺️
I might’ve stayed longer, but I needed to and did work on my Volleyball gift writing series, organizing the 7 sports gift writings in the series so’s to put the whole Volleyball series in the Old Bakery for when it opens later this month or early next!
Volleyball Kill is formatted now, for upload to Fine Art America and for being printed next week with my other Volleyball writings. It may all be for naught, but it’d definitely be a zero if I don’t give it a try 😊
Just as importantly, I finally had all the hardware and gumption to install the brackets, rod and set of sun blocker curtains on our lone south facing window (with a lace curtain inset between the two sun blocker halves). It was like instant relief from the early summer Texas sun – whew! Plus really nice to look at, lol!
Take care then everyone! Heat indexes are building and heat warnings are spreading –
Stay cool as needed! ♥️ That’s the cool thing to do! 😊
Waterproof hiking sandals in above tweet at https://amzn.to/3zaqg0n 🥾
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “wilderness painting” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 10, 2021 – Volleyball Kill Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmerica5th of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Kill, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- June 09, 2021 – Ending the Day With a SplashI did do several things needing doing today, including finally uploading a new sports gift writing – Volleyball Kill Poster, but the day was capped by a surprise late afternoon visit from the 8 year old 😊
- June 08, 2021 – Walking in Barton Creek With My New Waterproof Hiking Sandals, Video and PicsI hoped to build on yesterday’s video and think I did grab a decent one. The pic above is a screen shot from today’s video below –Unless I get lucky, I’m finding I like picking my own frame for the video’s thumbnail, since I often then use it for my header and my “featured image” via WordPress’ architecture. It makes presenting a video more fun for me 😊
- June 07, 2021 – Standing on a Rock in Barton Creek, Two Videos and a SelfieSix weeks ago today I posted the two pics below…Quite a different scene from that in the above video after intermittent rains this past week, or the today’s 2nd video end of my post 😊
- June 06, 2021 – Reblog : The Impressionist Art of Seeing and Being Seen (Berthe Morisot in England; via the New York Times; by Jason Farago)Seldom have I enjoyed an art critique post, visually or intellectually, as much as I enjoyed this visually detailed, historically grounded narrative into “some” of what the Impressionist movement was about, even if not apparent at the time – ie, much like our own times will need some reflection and commentary to become more fully fleshed out.
- June 05, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Almost Here – June 21 & 22!I’m very glad to present this reminder or new-to-you information that Amazon’s Prime Day, with typically huge sales rolling across two days, is nearly here! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊