Last week my BW watercolor, Arm Chair View Paris, from Sept 2020 was most views; this week another watercolor, with Fall colors, from June of the same year is my most viewed of the past week at Fine Art America!
It’s interesting that the top 3 and the bottom 3 share a color harmony; I’m assuming the algorithms for similar work are working pretty well with my work at Fine Art America, offering work that draws visitors to other similar work of mine. I like that ❤️
Something else interesting to me about the top 6 most viewed for the 3rd week of October, Angel, my BW abstract far left bottom row above was only available for viewing less than a day, and got just over half the # of views Fall Colors my most viewed received – interesting, and maybe a trend worth my watching on my site there.
After all, 4 of the top 6 most viewed were abstractions of one degree or other. And 3 were very recent.
My two BW photos are not too much a surprise, each being popular for awhile now. Time at the Musee d’Orsay (bottom far right above) even being on last week’s views update.
My BW imagery @FineArtAmerica can be browsed at –
My abstract art, digital & painted, can be seet at –
Stay well everyone! 😊
ps – because temps have continued to bounce back into the 90s here in Austin, I may still have time to paint a new fall colors work, lol! ☺️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “abstract art” – https://amzn.to/3GfCHLX
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 07, 2021 – My New Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 2” – So Subtle I Can’t Capture an Accurate Shot!You can see, above (1 pic) and below ( 2 pics, in differing frames ) how different they each come across!
- December 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a LadyThe holidays are upon us, especially if one counts them as extending to Valentines Day, my wife’s birthday ❤️ So it’s especially nice to see this beautiful image crop up again after being most viewed on my Fine Art America site 5 weeks in a row late this past summer!
- December 05, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 12×18 Print, Spring is a Lady!My 1st sale of this early watercolor / line art figure painting of mine. Uploaded early spring of this year (2021), it’s gotten fairly nice views, thought it’s twin ( flipped horizontally ), Summer is a Lady has been my most viewed on Fine Art America 1/2 a dozen different weeks! Very glad their both getting attention now, even if via different directions 😊
- December 04, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Peace, a New Holiday PaintingPeace, my delivered painting, itself has gone through several metamorphoses to completion, starting way back to August this year (2021) when I was tentatively calling it Holiday Walk; I’d posted about it early September – September 08, 2021 – Developing 2 New Figure Paintings on Light Molding Paste on Canvas – 1 Watercolor, 1 Acrylic with Watercolor Til about a month ago it was still a vertical work, but….
- December 03, 2021 – I Am Tired, But I Am Happy; I’ve Been Painting, A Lot!The above pic contrasts below with this earlier pic shot shot in November —
- December 02, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 2, Major ShiftThe large blue area (which I loved) had to be muted (or change the other orange/red areas). Blue bottom areas were also muted. The white/yellow glaze over the blue area tinting it into green. But, do I want to do more? Do I need to do more?
- December 01, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 1, a BeginningA funny thing happened on my way to my newest attempt to correctly ( ie, satisfyingly ) extrapolate a detail shot ( variations of which I’m calling, “Approach” ) of one of my paintings (Autumn Passage) — — during the 2nd lay-in, after applying Light Molding Paste over the canvas, I ended up, when I’d see it from a distance, ie through a door from another room, very much liking its basic look; enough so I decided to try and enhance the current stage of the painting, yet, keep it’s basic minimalism intact 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊