Just a quick post – I updated my image for my 2007 oil painting of the Walking Bridge Zilker Park.
I was finally digging this painting out from a box from our move just before summer (I know, all I can say is I was busy, lol!) and saw, via the new northern light in my smaller but newer art room, how darn beautiful it is! Isn’t weird how an older work will either strike you as yuk or whoa! 😊
Below you can see what a difference a better shot made in this case —
I’d never bother to frame it ’cause I like the way it looked just fine, but I do think this white frame I had at home brings out the white highlights. Either way, a real treat to hang back up on the wall 😊
Stay well everyone! Stay creative! It helps ❤️
Below, a related image (painted same year as Walking Bridge Zilker Park above) & Autumn Colors’ related blog post 💕
Related blog post for above image 😊 – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/08/01/print-sold-fineartamerica-austin-autumn-colors-at-barton-springs-zilker-park-circa-2007-😊/
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Impressionism” – https://amzn.to/3C4RzJI
Direct link to book, Women Impressionists above on Amazon – https://amzn.to/3odz0hN
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 19, 2022 – “Fantasy Walk” and “Walking in Light” in New Juried Art Show at Inspired Mind Art Center!The show overall has a great selection! Here’s a small sampling, with photos of the show from fellow Austin artist, Leslie Kell
- August 18, 2022 – #Inflation or #Deflation or Any One Nation : #ClimageChange Doesn’t Seem to Care…It’s Pervasively Here Now….It’s rare lately I post a second post the same day, but the news about the climate we all live within and depend on, is pervasive, even appearing on our local Austin Fox News news-scroll!
- August 18, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 2..life, unpredictable, full of both pleasant and difficult surprises – plus easy, and not so easy choices. That’s what the articles I’ve been reading also seem to reflect….
- August 17, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 1I’ve no idea how long this series on climate etc will run, but I need some kind of framework to place pieces of information together that are helping me understand the rapidly changing potentially deteriorating world we live in.
- August 16, 2022 – Me, 1st Full Day Without a Beard for “Awhile”Sheila patiently re-posed me for a re-take of my no-beard pic today….
- August 15, 2022 – Me, Last Day With a Beard for “Awhile”A very quick post this evening – had my pre-op appt with my surgeon for a slew of breathing related fixes he and my my ENT dr / surgeon will do together..and this is me with my several-years long beard I’ve sported 😊
- August 14, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay” : circa 2012I would hope Sheila and I get to make at least one more wonderful extended trip to Paris 🙏 ❤️ 🇫🇷
Thanks again, everyone! 😊