An important post with lots of new images, mostly all completed or near finished.
I haven’t had time to format and upload all these images to Fine Art America, but I am working on developing an image page of my available art work. I’ve a lot to figure out, and should have a preliminary post on the project fairly soon 😊
Meanwhile, to catch folks up a bit, here’s 3 short videos with glimpses of what I’ve been working on or finished lately — all sorts of sizes, colors and subject matter (’cause, for me, even abstracts have a sort subject matter to them, even if “eventually, lol!) ❤️
Many are so new I don’t have names for them yet! I normally tend to not be able to “see” or see into the image well enough til it’s done to have a title come to me ☺️
Video one starts with what I call a floral, or #abstractfloral (and what may be a blue butterfly), then progress to two new abstracts fairly fresh on the easel. The one on the floor at the base of the easel I’m thinking of calling, Time to Bloom. The one on the easel’s too young for a name yet 😊 —
Next is a video with some work probably seen in some previous posts, like Heart Fragment, which may be finished, and Abstract Minimalism 2, which I feel definitely is. There’s also at least two floral abstracts, and now 3 of the color minimalist 12×24 panoramas, including 2 smaller 10×20 abstract panos.
The latter 2 smaller abstracts were canvases for 2 frames I already had, but they’ve already veered off into pictures of their own, vs looking good in the frames I had for them. That’s ok, I’ll get 2 more of those little 10×20 canvases, later 😊
Finally, the ending floral abstract is nearly finished, but has that center portion, which I want to keep “light”, and which I haven’t fully resolved yet —
The 3rd and last video is all about the new 6×6 gallery wrapped canvas abstracts (‘cept the Smile in the Moon painting ❤️) that I’ve been working on. I wanted to do more, but ran out of canvases til I can get to my storage & pull more to work on!
The vertical format doesn’t work as well I think as the horizontal format used for the first 2 videos, something to remember for next time, but I hope a viewer can still get a good sense of the new work 😊
Though a lot of visual info to take in, I hope that gives a good look that my work is truly progressing, or at the least, at least being created, and at a quicker clip than since the early 1980s (acrylics) and then the 2000s (oils) .
Though also true that I’m working “almost” as blind as those other two high productive times in my life, I’ve begun learning things recently, not just about technique, but about the history and almost the mechanics of creativity ( in all fields evidently ) – through reading about artists more in my lifetime (since the 1950s) and about realizing and accepting there’s a big block of unknowns, and most importantly it seems, of the unknowns of what’s unknown.
We work in faith, and hopefully, see the light on our canvases of life 💕
Direct link to my blog post in tweet above, 4 Art Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on Amazon 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊