Fantasy Landscape is currently residing at the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the Texas State Capital. It’s a super playful acrylic I didn’t realize would be “so much” a landscape as it turned out, lol!
All part of the “discovery” process inside each artist, often call the landscape inside, probably in more senses than one, as Joan Mitchell has alluded to.
And at 16×20 standard size inches, it’s not too big nor too small 😊
It’s appearance as my most viewed image at Fine Art America is literally a blow-out lead, which I am very grateful for 🙏
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
My 2nd most viewed image on Fine Art America is a repeat of last week’s 2nd most viewed – Yellow Blooms Coral Accents, an oil on 8×8 gallery wrapped canvas circa 2019!
As mentioned last week, Yellow Blooms Coral Accents, has quite a creation-history you might like reading. My series of posts with this image are – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Yellow+blooms+coral+accents
- Yellow Blooms Coral Accents – 8×8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas, circa 2019
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/01/15/deciding-when-my-painting-is-done-part-2-stopping-myself-before-i-ruin-my-own-art-smiles/
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/yellow-blooms-coral-accents-felipe-adan-lerma.html
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
Now 3 weeks since my art work & photography each scored 6 images in the week’s most viewed at Fine Art America, art work has re-solidified the majority of views and images viewed among the top 12. Again included in the new views total is Happy Dancer, at #7, which I am so grateful to have sold right during the holidays ❤️
Here’s wanting and wishing and praying for better times for all of us on this dear Earth ❤️
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊