I’d hope to get a nicely detailed post with lots of images to discuss, as much as a regular citizen w/out much input or info can do, how this month’s winter storm compares to last year’s ( literally ) deadly ice freeze, and I will, but it looks to be for tomorrow ( Monday ) now.
Our car battery seems to be recovering nicely; let’s hope it holds. And our bolstered cable connections are ticking along nicely.
But – just as I was nodding off last night ( Saturday ) I noticed an alert that we here in Austin are now in a boil-water notice for the next few days. Lots of reassurances it had nothing to do with the lingering winter storm weather, but I don’t know. We’re kinda gun-shy now ’bout a lot of things, lol!
At least we were stocked up fairly well with water ’cause of anticipating / preparing for the worst ala last year’s winter storm 🙏
Tomorrow’s post should feature a 5-6 day temperature range for a comparison look at both this and last year’s temperature ranges and durations and will feature Austin of course, but also Houston, Galveston, Brownsville, and San Antonio. I’m sure there’s some more or less dramatic differences for further east and west, but not including ( I believe ) Beaumont or El Paso, who happen to think it’s good to instead be part of the US power grid system 😊
Til then, I’m working on that larger post, uploading data shot pics, tagging the images in my media folder here on WordPress, and – happy to say – hoping to take a walk outdoors with Sheila this afternoon ❤️
Stay warm everyone, or maybe more accurately, more comfortable! 💕
ps – here’s an image of a tiny section of a 50 mile backup in the Texas Hill Country couple days ago due to ice / road conditions —
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊