I’ve tinkered and tankered how to best accomplish where and what and how interested folks can see and buy my original art work, and this is the beginning prototype.
I’ll be adding ( hopefully ) almost daily, until I have the format and listings I want – then, I’ll ( also hopefully 😊) copy my blog post and convert it into a page.
Either way, the blog post and / or page will be anchored to the top of my landing page ( https://www.FelipeAdanLerma.com ) and be updated as things chang at any one location ( ie, sold or changed out, etc ).
All the listing will be for physical locations where a viewer can see my work live ( and will list what at each particular location ). Locations will include galleries ( only have 1 right now ), art club / league-venues / shows, and anywhere else I might can hang some art, like the Old Bakery & Emporium ( a City of Austin operated non-profit historical site ).
Most these locations will be Austin area, but I’m definitely open to other places!
Fine Art America’ll also be listed in general, plus Creative Art Society’s Spring Online Market.
Most the above will not show up quite this detail once I’m set up, lol!
And 1st listings will be for galleries.
So here goes!
My Art You Can See Live ❤️ 😊
[ note : I’ll also be creating a Table of Contents with interior links to inside this post / page ]
Art for the People ( South Central Austin ) – shipping also available
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/art-for-the-people-gallery/
CITY OF AUSTIN
The Old Bakery & Emporium ( Downtown )
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Old+bakery+%26+emporium
note – I’ll be changing out some of the work at this location mid-week & will add-in images etc once I know which will be there for March ( and thus SXSW )
Thanks so much everyone! This is difficult for me to assemble, but I’m glad I’m “finally” doing it – well, beginning it, lol!
Stay well everyone! 💕
ps – the header image will change periodically; gotta have some “wing it” room ☺️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊