I’ve had a PhotoPoems / Photo Poems series of posts seems since near when I 1st started my blog, and was tempted to call this verse, for Angel, a PhotoPoem also.
But even though I’ve a few posts tying poem and art work together, I don’t think that would be in the spirit of the thought behind the poems anymore. An art poem, I feel instinctively, is particular to the type of image – painted art, which for me is a more internally generated final image.
Blue with Gold Twilight,
This small painting, 10×20 inch acrylic on canvas, is now appearing with 2 other selections of mine in Austin’s Creative Arts Society’s 2022 Spring Online Market. All the art works are by the many Austin area artists represented who have committed and agreed to ship any work sold ( if not local ) within the Continental US free! 😊
I’ve no time-pattern for these image/verse combinations of mine, sometimes running close together, other times, like this time round, with quite a bit a space between; I hope you’ll enjoy —
Dome of Light Amid the waves of gold speckled blues cresting foam and dancing white - Amid the rolls of turning rolling heart beats from the our ocean's depths of longings to feel our connections - A dome rises. Glistening with smeared ragged edges it rises white against the depths surrounding it. It seeks to be itself. It seeks to glisten with gold castoff from its heart pulsing with the waves. It seeks to rise remaining connected to the birthing waves. It only asks to be held in remembrance. In colors. Sounds. Rolling round Earth's first sighs. Earth's first sight of us.... ©Felipe Adan Lerma
We, people, are the 1st we know of with the power to destroy from whence our very bodies and nourishment for those bodies come from.
We may be souls. I pray we are. We may be spirits. I dream we are. But it’s hard for me to believe those souls and spirits in us want to destroy the bodies, the vehicles, we express ourselves through 🙏 💕
Stay well everyone! Gotta hope and expect good things! 😊
My series of PhotoPoem posts –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….