Working on this painting this morning, adding varying depths of blue and black, here and there, in crevices and ridges and along the edges of textured matte expanses, I felt very strongly trying to force in any degree of red, or even pink, would just not work for me.
Bottomline, this painting, Dawn, is done!
Decided, with no red or pink, my alternate title I mentioned my previous post, Dawn of Desire, would’ve been “way” off, lol!
I printed my sig onto the bottom left of each panel pic here ’cause, though I did paint it on each panel, in a mix of blue and black, I still might put a highlight line or two to denote the physical sigs. The backs of each panel will be signed, dated, and notated as to which panel is left, right, etc.
Only thing I’m really playing with right now, but ran out of time preparing pics to audition at a new gallery just west of Austin, is to put a black frame around each panel. I did hold up an 18×24 black frame to each, and it really makes them stand out. But I need to pull a 2nd black frame from another painting and place them round each to see if it’ll work or not. Maybe tomorrow or next day, depending on tired I am when I get back from the near Hill Country to the new gallery 😊
Definitely hope to come back with some good news from out west of us here 🙏
Stay well everyone! keep plucking, lol! ☺️ 💕
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊