Pictured, “Creative Gratitudes Vol 2, Impressionist Style Edition”
Ten Vermont photos digitally enhanced to created impressionist rendtitions, each with an original gratitude verse.
“the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
header art # 4 – 101611
take from the full image below, this is the view (at an angle) from the front porch of our apartment house
yes, we are truly fortunate
in austin, and even houston occasionally, i did get to see some fall foliage, maybe once every 5-7 years, for a bit, here and there
but in burlington, wow – this is all over!
what’s the lesson here?
geez, maybe just be grateful and enjoy?
grateful i’m learning, enjoying i’m practicing 😉
namaste – con dios – god be with you
INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS
- Early Spring Header 2012 (yoga-adan.com)
- dVerse ~ Poets Pub : Patterns Pictures & Poems, PhotoPoem “Diving” (yoga-adan.com)
- Texas to Vermont – Have Yoga, Will Travel (Preparations) (yoga-adan.com)
- Undercurrents, Poem Prompt Response via dVersepoets (yoga-adan.com)
- Yoga Wakes Me Up (in the middle of the night) (yoga-adan.com)