This is a short almost-teaser post, just to get up a few of the looks we found on our mid-morning day trip to the City of Wimberley’s Blue Hole Regional Park 😊
As able, I’ll format a selection of images I’ll pick to post on Fine Art America then blog them onto my site.
There’s much to go back to explore – numerous trails on some slightly elevated bluffs above the creek, and of course differing lighting, esp earlier in the morning nearer sunrise, and possible something near sunset, though the latter’s challenge would be making it back to Austin in the dark. A challenge for most of us seniors 😊 We’ll see how we might eventually work around that.
Plus the folks working the park were exceptionally helpful and patient, suggesting trails and other nearby areas to explore, esp Old Baldy; plus places to eat. We ended up having a wonderful tasty home style lunch at Wimberley Cafe. Hope to have a review up on Trip Advisor up w/pics in time for this article.
Meanwhile, here’s the above pics, larger —
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Texas Places to Visit – https://amzn.to/37j8zQ2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
- February 22, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Power is On, Water is Running, Boil Ban is Canceled, and – I Shaved!It’s hard to express the relief in again having the taken-for-granted luxury of running water, power to heat and cool our air and bodies, and being able to stand with family, even if for a short time, even if we knew we’d all four had to have been social distancing / masking – even if out doors in our relatively fresh Austin city air.
- February 21, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Hope is a Wet Blue Line and One Brave Bird in a TreeMy apologies for the break in communication continuity since yesterday morning – it’s been a rough but promising ride, and, I got my own answer as to how come the phrase/idea, “Why the Caged Bird Sings” has always appealed to me 😊