This is a short almost-teaser post, just to get up a few of the looks we found on our mid-morning day trip to the City of Wimberley’s Blue Hole Regional Park 😊
As able, I’ll format a selection of images I’ll pick to post on Fine Art America then blog them onto my site.
There’s much to go back to explore – numerous trails on some slightly elevated bluffs above the creek, and of course differing lighting, esp earlier in the morning nearer sunrise, and possible something near sunset, though the latter’s challenge would be making it back to Austin in the dark. A challenge for most of us seniors 😊 We’ll see how we might eventually work around that.
Plus the folks working the park were exceptionally helpful and patient, suggesting trails and other nearby areas to explore, esp Old Baldy; plus places to eat. We ended up having a wonderful tasty home style lunch at Wimberley Cafe. Hope to have a review up on Trip Advisor up w/pics in time for this article.
Meanwhile, here’s the above pics, larger —
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
- September 19, 2020 – Turning 70 in One Month Yet Feeling Like 16 Still Stuck in Time – But, This Time I Get to Vote“I remember distinctly hearing this song many places many times through several years while in high school, but especially early on.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.4“… he felt his body resting upon the bed.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog