Happy Healthy Halloween, everyone! 😊
Just a week away and wishing everyone a cornucopia and wonderful safe week! ❤️
Here’s the description for this new image just posted on Fine Art America this week –
During one of my morning walks, I came across this sumptuous scene and almost passed it by, thinking I’d catch it next time, it being I was in a comfortable steady stride. But I decided not to do that. I stopped & took the time to take a few shots with the light throwing those perfect shadows, and next time I passed by there, no more than a few days later, the residents had changed out their display!
Sometimes, it pays to pay attention to a feast before one’s eyes –
And not take it for granted ❤️
Take care everyone, thanks!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Products Page of Recommendations on Amazon
Begin a new search from any image 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.1.2“Colors and textures. Shapes that softly glow….”
- Bastille Day 2020! 🇫🇷 With Memories of Paris 2012Sheila and I eventually took the same bus back we’d taken to the Bastille monument, back to our tiny upper floor loft in a nice apartment building, rented through an early European version of what Airbnb later came into being as.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.1.1“Maybe now, in my sixties, he thought, my days are like weeks now….”
- The Old American Artist by Felipe Adan Lerma – Twitter Excerpt SeriesLooking back at older work, like my 80s acrylics or 2000s water soluble oils, can be lots of things : sobering 😂 and, when I spot patterns of motifs or preferences in my work, very helpful for me, enabling me to see enduring patterns of interests. The same, it turns out, even with its own variations, is true for other art forms I’ve worked out most my life, like writing, whether patterns of expression and beliefs within my blog posts, or, in the case of The Old American Artist – a semi-autobiographical literally fiction-like novella, connections right back to my most enduring focus. Art ❤️
- My Return to Regular Pricing @FineArtAmerica July 2020It’s been a few months since I started my $1 pricing markup experiment on Fine Art America. It was a worthwhile experiment, where I was hoping to generate more interest in my work in general, plus rack up a few low profit but visibility expanding sales 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog