My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
The sun rose early and bright this morning. Needed that! Lot to do – hopeful 🌅 Even if I stayed as busy as the day before (Friday), but moved things along, that’d be ok for now 😊
Prepping for Creative Arts Society (CAS) Show
Red Sky, an original acrylic on paper, circa 1986, is one of two pieces I hope to hang Monday morning (before the next cold blast that afternoon, lol!) This was the 1st time it’d been taken apart since I’d framed it in the early 90s when I had a frame shop, and yeah, it needed some cleaning! 😊
Testing New Vankyo Art Projector (will I keep it?)
These 3 shots are 1) turning on the projector and having my 1st look at the resolution etc (just on my textured sheetrock wall, no screen), 2) a sample image with more color (not bad!), 3) and this 3rd image is with the projector off (I need &’ve ordered an HDMI adapter for my iPhone & iPad Pro, same adapter for the two) – but – with my painting, In the Light, now sporting a new frame I clipped on to try out. I like it! We’ll see ‘bout the projector, lol! 😊
Evening Moonlit Walk
Two shots to finish up another long but very worthwhile day 🌙
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Sunday, Nov 10th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today (Saturday) and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 05, 2020Sunday morning at home during Covid-19 Didn’t realize what day it was til Sheila made our usual Sunday morning omelette breakfast, lol! Used to be I had to remind myself to take it easy, relax for once, though only after going for the Sunday paper, at least one grocery store, then gas for the car. And that was a relief and break from taking or picking up art from a show or art venue, multiple grocery stores per week to catch the best sales, or particular items each specializes in we “gotta have” 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 04, 2020Typically, most lists include 3 types of stretching (other more!) and up til recently I usually started my morning with light dynamic stretches (overheads, etc). But the last few mornings I’ve switched to static held stretches, more commonly used to cool down from a vigorous session or walk. I’ve needed that!
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 03, 2020Hi everyone! Further below I finally got the time to take a quick pic of some new 6×6 watercolor work I’m doing I’m liking very much, especially in terms of establishing a new direction.
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 02, 2020With a skipped day in-between, both wife and I and the 7 year old were pretty ready for a little FaceTime together, lol! He tried on superhero costumes for us and we asked him if he could resume reading his graphic novel-comic, Dog Man, with us —
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 01, 2020Line to the register had the now familiar blue tape line social distancing markers for the mandate Austin put in weeks ago – back way back, early March, when SXSW was cancelled amid mixed (but now grateful) reviews. And, no one in line! Lucky us – by the time we were barely half way checked out we had 3+ people waiting behind us at the various blue strips of tape.
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 31, 2020My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol!
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 30, 2020Though generally healthy, but in the target age group for most vulnerable, Sheila and I had early on began practicing social distancing. We also ate well, better even. More veggies. More sleep – can’t tell you what a blessing that’s been for me, lol! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html