My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
The sun rose early and bright this morning. Needed that! Lot to do – hopeful 🌅 Even if I stayed as busy as the day before (Friday), but moved things along, that’d be ok for now 😊
Prepping for Creative Arts Society (CAS) Show
Red Sky, an original acrylic on paper, circa 1986, is one of two pieces I hope to hang Monday morning (before the next cold blast that afternoon, lol!) This was the 1st time it’d been taken apart since I’d framed it in the early 90s when I had a frame shop, and yeah, it needed some cleaning! 😊
Testing New Vankyo Art Projector (will I keep it?)
These 3 shots are 1) turning on the projector and having my 1st look at the resolution etc (just on my textured sheetrock wall, no screen), 2) a sample image with more color (not bad!), 3) and this 3rd image is with the projector off (I need &’ve ordered an HDMI adapter for my iPhone & iPad Pro, same adapter for the two) – but – with my painting, In the Light, now sporting a new frame I clipped on to try out. I like it! We’ll see ‘bout the projector, lol! 😊
Evening Moonlit Walk
Two shots to finish up another long but very worthwhile day 🌙
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Sunday, Nov 10th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today (Saturday) and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
- July 26, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New #Watercolor on Canvas Completed : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerI just took another look at my newly completed painting (above) to try for some settled sentiment I can include for my post, and I do have that – some settled sentiment. I’m still digesting and assimilating what this new work means to me. Though I know it’s incomplete, because I also know this work is more a conscious marker of where I want to head, and feel compelled to head toward, I do have a grasp enough to point out some things that are making themselves more known to me.
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html