My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
The sun rose early and bright this morning. Needed that! Lot to do – hopeful 🌅 Even if I stayed as busy as the day before (Friday), but moved things along, that’d be ok for now 😊
Prepping for Creative Arts Society (CAS) Show
Red Sky, an original acrylic on paper, circa 1986, is one of two pieces I hope to hang Monday morning (before the next cold blast that afternoon, lol!) This was the 1st time it’d been taken apart since I’d framed it in the early 90s when I had a frame shop, and yeah, it needed some cleaning! 😊
Testing New Vankyo Art Projector (will I keep it?)
These 3 shots are 1) turning on the projector and having my 1st look at the resolution etc (just on my textured sheetrock wall, no screen), 2) a sample image with more color (not bad!), 3) and this 3rd image is with the projector off (I need &’ve ordered an HDMI adapter for my iPhone & iPad Pro, same adapter for the two) – but – with my painting, In the Light, now sporting a new frame I clipped on to try out. I like it! We’ll see ‘bout the projector, lol! 😊
Evening Moonlit Walk
Two shots to finish up another long but very worthwhile day 🌙
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Sunday, Nov 10th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today (Saturday) and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 7 – The Seine And Quay Beside Notre Dame, Autumn (Paris), Photography circa 2012From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/the-seine-and-quay-beside-notre-dame-autumn-felipe-adan-lerma.html
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 6 – A Spray of Wild Onions, Photography circa 2001From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/a-spray-of-wild-onions-felipe-adan-lerma.html
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 5 – Place Saint Michel Paris, Photography circa 2012From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/place-saint-michel-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
- Painting Update – My Lost Edges and Masking Fluid Ideas 02.18.20This weekend, I reblogged two really interesting articles on the aesthetic or idea of employing lost edges, where the boundaries of given recognizable objects meld into the color space around it (side plane, background, etc). I’d already haphazardly begun working with the idea, wondering if I was off-base to even be considering it, when I … Read more
- Painting Looser III: Chasing the Lost … and Found Edge via Caroline Buchanan Watercolors“Lost and found edges normally don’t just happen. You must plan. And you must use restraint. It is MUCH EASIER to complete an edge than to lose and find it.”
- The Power of Understatement (Lost Edges) via Dianne Mize Studio Feb 2020“In the 1960's I attended an art show in which hung a huge mural size painting showing as its content the total of three words: "Say Everything Completely". I rebelled against that message then and I bristle at it now. The reason is that in my work, a part of my personal aesthetic is understatement.”
- 2nd Progress Update Working with Golden Absorbent Ground and Fineline Masking Fluid, on Violet Blooms 02.11.20“Over all I feel my realizations and near misses, design-wise, outweigh my mistakes and the very real possibility this will become a “conversation learning-piece” work vs anything I can call finished and available for sale. I’m hoping I’m wrong about that last part, and find a way to finish it 😊 Very briefly, these are … Read more
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html