My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
The sun rose early and bright this morning. Needed that! Lot to do – hopeful 🌅 Even if I stayed as busy as the day before (Friday), but moved things along, that’d be ok for now 😊
Prepping for Creative Arts Society (CAS) Show
Red Sky, an original acrylic on paper, circa 1986, is one of two pieces I hope to hang Monday morning (before the next cold blast that afternoon, lol!) This was the 1st time it’d been taken apart since I’d framed it in the early 90s when I had a frame shop, and yeah, it needed some cleaning! 😊
Testing New Vankyo Art Projector (will I keep it?)
These 3 shots are 1) turning on the projector and having my 1st look at the resolution etc (just on my textured sheetrock wall, no screen), 2) a sample image with more color (not bad!), 3) and this 3rd image is with the projector off (I need &’ve ordered an HDMI adapter for my iPhone & iPad Pro, same adapter for the two) – but – with my painting, In the Light, now sporting a new frame I clipped on to try out. I like it! We’ll see ‘bout the projector, lol! 😊
Evening Moonlit Walk
Two shots to finish up another long but very worthwhile day 🌙
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Sunday, Nov 10th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today (Saturday) and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
- May 10, 2022 – BW Impressionist Abstract 1, Completed!A few posts back, about a new diptych in-progress, Freedom, in the 2nd 1/2 of the post, I mentioned having another in-progress work, BW Impressionist Abstract 1, that the 9 year old ( our youngest grandchild ) said he really liked, but wanted more “gold” in it, and pointed out where & how much more gold paint 😊 So I took him at his word & did the changes –
- May 09, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, 2nd Time This Year My Top 3 Most Viewed Images Are Photographs!Part of what I find fascinating about this posting’s top 3 viewed of my images at Fine Art America, is that all 3 are BW, or mostly so! As fascinating is I’ve also had a series of intermittent paintings of featuring mostly dark tones, even some with gold tones, like as seen in Bridge into the Night above. Among them have been —
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html