My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
The sun rose early and bright this morning. Needed that! Lot to do – hopeful 🌅 Even if I stayed as busy as the day before (Friday), but moved things along, that’d be ok for now 😊
Prepping for Creative Arts Society (CAS) Show
Red Sky, an original acrylic on paper, circa 1986, is one of two pieces I hope to hang Monday morning (before the next cold blast that afternoon, lol!) This was the 1st time it’d been taken apart since I’d framed it in the early 90s when I had a frame shop, and yeah, it needed some cleaning! 😊
Testing New Vankyo Art Projector (will I keep it?)
These 3 shots are 1) turning on the projector and having my 1st look at the resolution etc (just on my textured sheetrock wall, no screen), 2) a sample image with more color (not bad!), 3) and this 3rd image is with the projector off (I need &’ve ordered an HDMI adapter for my iPhone & iPad Pro, same adapter for the two) – but – with my painting, In the Light, now sporting a new frame I clipped on to try out. I like it! We’ll see ‘bout the projector, lol! 😊
Evening Moonlit Walk
Two shots to finish up another long but very worthwhile day 🌙
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Sunday, Nov 10th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today (Saturday) and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Neuroscience Says Listening to This Song Reduces Anxiety by Up to 65 Percent | Inc.com by Melanie CurtinThe group that created "Weightless", Marconi Union, did so in collaboration with sound therapists. Its carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms, and bass lines help slow a listener's heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 13-14, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 13-14, 2019 – Trip to Houston: Christmas Lights, My Mom
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 12, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 12, 2019 – Grandchildren & grandparents ❤️ My artist process – old starts becoming new paintings 👩🎤
- Pursuit of Perfection in the Arts by David J. Rogers“The virtuoso performance is the single most exciting and popular feature not only of drama but of any art, and the most thrilling feature of a virtuoso performance is not the possibility that the artist may fail. Rather, it is the spectacle of succeeding in an extraordinary way…”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 11, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 11, 2019 – Creativity: My artist process / comparison 2003 vs 2019 – is it that much different?
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 10, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 10, 2019 – Varnishing, glazing, and delivery two paintings to Buda Mercantile Co., Buda Tx 😊
- Glazing with Acrylics, Oils and Watercolors / Just Paint via Stacy Brock & Golden Artist ColorsThe word “glaze” can have a very slightly different meaning whether you are painting with oils, acrylics or watercolor. In all three media, a glaze is a translucent layer of color applied on top of a base of other colors or an underpainting.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html