My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
The sun rose early and bright this morning. Needed that! Lot to do – hopeful 🌅 Even if I stayed as busy as the day before (Friday), but moved things along, that’d be ok for now 😊
Prepping for Creative Arts Society (CAS) Show
Red Sky, an original acrylic on paper, circa 1986, is one of two pieces I hope to hang Monday morning (before the next cold blast that afternoon, lol!) This was the 1st time it’d been taken apart since I’d framed it in the early 90s when I had a frame shop, and yeah, it needed some cleaning! 😊
Testing New Vankyo Art Projector (will I keep it?)
These 3 shots are 1) turning on the projector and having my 1st look at the resolution etc (just on my textured sheetrock wall, no screen), 2) a sample image with more color (not bad!), 3) and this 3rd image is with the projector off (I need &’ve ordered an HDMI adapter for my iPhone & iPad Pro, same adapter for the two) – but – with my painting, In the Light, now sporting a new frame I clipped on to try out. I like it! We’ll see ‘bout the projector, lol! 😊
Evening Moonlit Walk
Two shots to finish up another long but very worthwhile day 🌙
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Sunday, Nov 10th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today (Saturday) and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Paintings In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Paris Arm Chair ViewNew Paris Paintings I want to have been finished with these two, lol! But they’ve needed little touches. The larger piece (20×20), Lady in Paris 1889, a true acrylic watercolor mix (a little more on that below) has needed tiny tiny touches to “unflatten” it so to speak. While the smaller 6×6 piece has needed quite a few varnish layers as the surface is too shiny in places and very matte in others. Anyone with suggestions re the latter please comment! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandRecently I uploaded a SilverSneakers stability class post, talked a little about how good the class was, both in terms of social distancing and the instructor, but hadn’t been able to get some pics – but now I have! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – The Earth is a Garden: My Most Viewed Image this Week @FineArtAmerica June 2020I’ve been uploading my paintings since starting watercoloring (late Dec ‘19) recently by completed progression, with The Earth is a Garden one of the more recent. It’s a very pleasant surprise seeing it garnish this much attention vs some of the others I thought my be stronger received. One really never knows, which is just as well, lol! Getting most views for the week, even as a temporary phenomenon, is worth perking up to 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Gardening our Balcony: Bird on Camera! ❤️Just a very quick update post w/pics Sheila caught of one of her suitors, uh, bird visitors 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Gardening our Balcony: New Bird Bath and Feeder 🐦 😊Some things are old, some new, some we got, some either our son or youngest girl and the grandson’ve given us, but nature accommodates most things in the wild, and luckily, so far, on our balcony 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Austin Covid-19 Warning re Hospital Bed Capacity by Mid-July 2020Austin has quickly reached a crossroads of choices that may or may not prevent the city and area from having to shut down again.
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym Austin1st Live Stability Class Since March! 🤸♀️ Well, ok, we didn’t do any handstands, lol! But Sheila and I did go to our first stability class since at least early March, if not late February on Monday morning!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html