My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Delivery Art to Cypress Grill Austin Texas ❤️
One of Creative Art Society’s many venue for artists here in Austin, and relatively near home. Nice! 😊
Cypress Grill has several seating areas which I’ll showcase in a dedicated blog post soon. The show’s CAS curator graciously let me temporarily hang my work so I could snap this pic and show it off to ya’ll! ☺️
The Y Austin Texas
I write a lot about walking the track at the nearby Y. The guy on the gym floor’s been hitting ‘most every basket!
And here’s a view in another direction showing off its well-lit spaciousness 😊 Plus another basket! Definitely a wonderful place to walk and be fit! ❤️
Sheila’s lunches for us are legendary! And, a first for both of us, we found this Carnival Squash at Sprouts! Once cut then baked for an hour, a dribble of pure Vermont Maple Syrup on it, then, well, see further below 💕
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Wednesday, Nov 13th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll automatically show up via the link above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- My Return to Regular Pricing @FineArtAmerica July 2020It’s been a few months since I started my $1 pricing markup experiment on Fine Art America. It was a worthwhile experiment, where I was hoping to generate more interest in my work in general, plus rack up a few low profit but visibility expanding sales 😊
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Painting In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Details One Week ApartI’ve worked on Lady in Paris 1889 in-between some smaller watercolor (vs acrylic pieces), though a lot of the new touches to this work have been watercolor paint w/matte acrylic medium, basically making it an acrylic, but with some watercolor features, like the particular pigments I really wanted to use 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Update with SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandLast week I post a more in-depth post, pictures & info, of the SilverSneakers Stability class Sheila and I take with Curt Holland at Gold’s Gym here in Austin, promising to update with a shot I thought I’d taken but, well, didn’t take, lol! That’s the shot above 😊
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Midnight in Paris” Viewed a Decade Later – Better Than I’d Realized – 5 Stars +Yet, familiar as it was, watching it again yesterday, half in the afternoon, the other half before bed (yeah, a luxury of both staying-home and being retired ❤️), remembering how enchanted we’d been seeing this together, ten years ago – it was like it was brand new again!
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Sold My 1st Face Mask, a Paris Mask! @FineArtAmerica!A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask! Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
- Happy 4th of July 2020! 🇺🇸We will surely make it through these times as we have other pandemics, wars, and establishing and keeping our democratic republic ❤️ Below are several sayings I feel go to the core of my feelings about our country, America 💕
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Paintings In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Paris Arm Chair ViewNew Paris Paintings I want to have been finished with these two, lol! But they’ve needed little touches. The larger piece (20×20), Lady in Paris 1889, a true acrylic watercolor mix (a little more on that below) has needed tiny tiny touches to “unflatten” it so to speak. While the smaller 6×6 piece has needed quite a few varnish layers as the surface is too shiny in places and very matte in others. Anyone with suggestions re the latter please comment! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html