My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Delivery Art to Cypress Grill Austin Texas ❤️
One of Creative Art Society’s many venue for artists here in Austin, and relatively near home. Nice! 😊
Cypress Grill has several seating areas which I’ll showcase in a dedicated blog post soon. The show’s CAS curator graciously let me temporarily hang my work so I could snap this pic and show it off to ya’ll! ☺️
The Y Austin Texas
I write a lot about walking the track at the nearby Y. The guy on the gym floor’s been hitting ‘most every basket!
And here’s a view in another direction showing off its well-lit spaciousness 😊 Plus another basket! Definitely a wonderful place to walk and be fit! ❤️
Sheila’s lunches for us are legendary! And, a first for both of us, we found this Carnival Squash at Sprouts! Once cut then baked for an hour, a dribble of pure Vermont Maple Syrup on it, then, well, see further below 💕
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Wednesday, Nov 13th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll automatically show up via the link above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.5.2“Slowly, the left side of his face re-appeared from beneath the cream and beard.”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 23 – Sunset Dock (Vermont) , Uploaded 04.15.16“This begins a nice series of shots I took in Vermont various times my wife and I’ve been there. I love visiting her home state….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.5.1“Arturo’s face, he felt, resembled a mesh of stone, chiseled both sharp and softly, at least until he shaved….”
- My Holiday 2020 Amazon Affiliated Recommended Items My Wife and I Have Bought and Like – Women’s Tops with Thumb HolesShe (my wife) says they’re comfortable, easy to move in, keep her warm, and gets her lots of compliments both in our senior fitness classes and from our daughters and younger ladies. Yeah, win / win! ♥️
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.3“…after he transferred the new images to their old laptop, they arrowed-down their day in pictures in silence.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.2“Arturo felt he was on the verge of a new visual frontier. The short Vermont summer stretched itself full for both Arturo and Rosetta. Morning light began before five. And evenings glowed past nine.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist“Prolific, to describe Regina and her body of work, feels like saying the world is round and filled with astounding diversity of life….”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html