My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
My latest submission for the most recent Call for Art from Creative Arts Society.
3 Cups, a limited edition print of the original, will hopefully be showing at Orange Co-working, ”…a large space for entrepreneurs, freelancers, small businesses, telecommuters, and anyone else who can choose where they work.“ 😊
I worked on several “Cups” vaviation’s through the 80s, acrylics on canvas. A large 40×60 vertical can be seen on Fine Art America at – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/three-cups-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
Keeping Fit Through the Rain & Cold
Third day of near flat near freezing temps, this time wet. Sheila & I still made a go of it to our flu shots, then on to Gold’s Gym for SilverSneakers Yoga 🧘♂️
Sheila visits with a friend after class as I round the indoor track. I actually attended the yoga class too, did a little better than last time ‘bout 6 weeks ago! My Day Ahead post for Friday Nov 15th goes into a little more ‘bout this.
Later in the day, after another wonderful lunch, I bundle like a swaddled baby, grab an umbrella, and trek out to the fitness room in the clubhouse – after detouring to the snack area & picking up a bottled water and a few left over Halloween snacks – gotta hydrate & fuel up! 😊
In the Light
In-progress (still), or (finally) done, lol!
I “think” it’s done, but I won’t know til I can see it in better light. I have some daylight bulbs in my ceiling fan light, but the day was so dark I was lucky to get this shot of it 😊 If not for the iPhone’s editing software, where I reduced the contrast to soften the shot, I wouldn’t’ve even put this sample up. This one’s a tough one to capture on (digital) film. Maybe still showing too saturated vs the actual painting, lol!
It is still available too, lol! Anyone interested, please reach me at – email@example.com .
Here’s a higher resolution detail of the above pic —
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 15th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
Loving the colors in 3 Cups!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much, Tiffany! We still have the 80s 32×40 original; took it out when we unpacked some of the things that’d been in storage since 2011 & hung it up! Sheila reminded me it’d been a commission & the client didn’t like it, so I told her no problem & kept it; never regretted keeping it & not changing it ❤️
Hope you are staying warm and dry, happy weekend!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes! It’s been a huge relief from the cold & wet! 😊 Have a great rest of the weekend, Tiffany; hope your art reception went well & was fun! ❤️
[…] this morning 1st time in too long. The air was soft, the coolness (in the 30s) felt better than the low 40s yesterday w/wind and wet! Picked up a morning coffee at the clubhouse and headed back.Today I’m evaluating where I’m at […]
LikeLiked by 1 person