My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
My latest submission for the most recent Call for Art from Creative Arts Society.
3 Cups, a limited edition print of the original, will hopefully be showing at Orange Co-working, ”…a large space for entrepreneurs, freelancers, small businesses, telecommuters, and anyone else who can choose where they work.“ 😊
I worked on several “Cups” vaviation’s through the 80s, acrylics on canvas. A large 40×60 vertical can be seen on Fine Art America at – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/three-cups-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
Keeping Fit Through the Rain & Cold
Third day of near flat near freezing temps, this time wet. Sheila & I still made a go of it to our flu shots, then on to Gold’s Gym for SilverSneakers Yoga 🧘♂️
Sheila visits with a friend after class as I round the indoor track. I actually attended the yoga class too, did a little better than last time ‘bout 6 weeks ago! My Day Ahead post for Friday Nov 15th goes into a little more ‘bout this.
Later in the day, after another wonderful lunch, I bundle like a swaddled baby, grab an umbrella, and trek out to the fitness room in the clubhouse – after detouring to the snack area & picking up a bottled water and a few left over Halloween snacks – gotta hydrate & fuel up! 😊
In the Light
In-progress (still), or (finally) done, lol!
I “think” it’s done, but I won’t know til I can see it in better light. I have some daylight bulbs in my ceiling fan light, but the day was so dark I was lucky to get this shot of it 😊 If not for the iPhone’s editing software, where I reduced the contrast to soften the shot, I wouldn’t’ve even put this sample up. This one’s a tough one to capture on (digital) film. Maybe still showing too saturated vs the actual painting, lol!
It is still available too, lol! Anyone interested, please reach me at – email@example.com .
Here’s a higher resolution detail of the above pic —
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 15th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
- September 19, 2020 – Turning 70 in One Month Yet Feeling Like 16 Still Stuck in Time – But, This Time I Get to Vote“I remember distinctly hearing this song many places many times through several years while in high school, but especially early on.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.4“… he felt his body resting upon the bed.”
- Aging Gracefully During Covid-19 : The Seasons – and Hopefully The Times – Are A Changin’“Doubts about whether 70 would actually be that major a marker for me, in terms of how hard and how far to push myself, held me back from developing thIs post though, until today!“
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html