My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
My latest submission for the most recent Call for Art from Creative Arts Society.
3 Cups, a limited edition print of the original, will hopefully be showing at Orange Co-working, ”…a large space for entrepreneurs, freelancers, small businesses, telecommuters, and anyone else who can choose where they work.“ 😊
I worked on several “Cups” vaviation’s through the 80s, acrylics on canvas. A large 40×60 vertical can be seen on Fine Art America at – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/three-cups-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
Keeping Fit Through the Rain & Cold
Third day of near flat near freezing temps, this time wet. Sheila & I still made a go of it to our flu shots, then on to Gold’s Gym for SilverSneakers Yoga 🧘♂️
Sheila visits with a friend after class as I round the indoor track. I actually attended the yoga class too, did a little better than last time ‘bout 6 weeks ago! My Day Ahead post for Friday Nov 15th goes into a little more ‘bout this.
Later in the day, after another wonderful lunch, I bundle like a swaddled baby, grab an umbrella, and trek out to the fitness room in the clubhouse – after detouring to the snack area & picking up a bottled water and a few left over Halloween snacks – gotta hydrate & fuel up! 😊
In the Light
In-progress (still), or (finally) done, lol!
I “think” it’s done, but I won’t know til I can see it in better light. I have some daylight bulbs in my ceiling fan light, but the day was so dark I was lucky to get this shot of it 😊 If not for the iPhone’s editing software, where I reduced the contrast to soften the shot, I wouldn’t’ve even put this sample up. This one’s a tough one to capture on (digital) film. Maybe still showing too saturated vs the actual painting, lol!
It is still available too, lol! Anyone interested, please reach me at – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Here’s a higher resolution detail of the above pic —
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 15th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- At Rest With Nature – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020At Peace With Nature has several firsts for me. One, it’s a 5×7 stretched canvas, another size like my recent 6×12, A Walk Among the Wildflowers, I haven’t done in quite awhile, certainly even further back by maybe even decades, lol! It’s an interesting size, being small, yet enabling and enhancing the sense of length or height, like the 6×12, but more subtly.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 27, 2020Personal Transitions During Stay-at-Home Distancing No BIG in the typical sense of what I tend to think “big” life change/transitions are, but with no blog post for 5 or 6 days, I gave up figuring out the exact # of days, lol, I felt compelled to say a little something.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 26, 2020Photo Lessons for Dummies by BE KITSCHIG is a superb humor laden look at the all too common pitfalls and inadvertent mistakes we all non-professionals make with our cameras 😂
- A Walk Among the WildFlowers – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020As one can tell by my photo below, I took a few liberties, but to some extent, that happens whether I plan it or not, lol 😂 But I like the result too much to alter anything on it. Another version, another time, will elicit a different response, and I do think this is one motif I’ll want to do more of, vs variations for just practice 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 20, 2020A bit of news out of my home state of Texas. For the past decade, the two main political parties of that state have battled in and out of court in regard to things vote related. Actually seemingly everything vote related, lol!
- Covid-19 Visit to Lady Bird Wildflower Center May 2020 💐First trip I can think of for Sheila & myself, much less with Max, since maybe pre-Covid! 💕 Short, less than 2 hours, and less than 15 minutes from home, but what a treat! 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 18, 2020A superb article, mostly for two reasons. One, it covers a huge range of our everyday activities. Two, it differentiates into most the activities, delineating what makes it risky or less so, in general.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html