My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
My latest submission for the most recent Call for Art from Creative Arts Society.
3 Cups, a limited edition print of the original, will hopefully be showing at Orange Co-working, ”…a large space for entrepreneurs, freelancers, small businesses, telecommuters, and anyone else who can choose where they work.“ 😊
I worked on several “Cups” vaviation’s through the 80s, acrylics on canvas. A large 40×60 vertical can be seen on Fine Art America at – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/three-cups-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
Keeping Fit Through the Rain & Cold
Third day of near flat near freezing temps, this time wet. Sheila & I still made a go of it to our flu shots, then on to Gold’s Gym for SilverSneakers Yoga 🧘♂️
Sheila visits with a friend after class as I round the indoor track. I actually attended the yoga class too, did a little better than last time ‘bout 6 weeks ago! My Day Ahead post for Friday Nov 15th goes into a little more ‘bout this.
Later in the day, after another wonderful lunch, I bundle like a swaddled baby, grab an umbrella, and trek out to the fitness room in the clubhouse – after detouring to the snack area & picking up a bottled water and a few left over Halloween snacks – gotta hydrate & fuel up! 😊
In the Light
In-progress (still), or (finally) done, lol!
I “think” it’s done, but I won’t know til I can see it in better light. I have some daylight bulbs in my ceiling fan light, but the day was so dark I was lucky to get this shot of it 😊 If not for the iPhone’s editing software, where I reduced the contrast to soften the shot, I wouldn’t’ve even put this sample up. This one’s a tough one to capture on (digital) film. Maybe still showing too saturated vs the actual painting, lol!
It is still available too, lol! Anyone interested, please reach me at – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Here’s a higher resolution detail of the above pic —
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 15th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 26, 2021 – I’ve Been Reading, and It’s Triggered a Realization on My Part How Important the Surface of a Painting, My Own Paintings in Particular, Are to Me….…tinkering with the surface of my current art work. I enjoy doing that, immensely. The surface of my work often being as important, or I should say, as interesting to me, as the image as a whole. And of course now I want to make the image as a whole, whether seen from a short nose-to-the canvas space, to the further distance where the image is, well, simply just an image as a whole.
- October 25, 2021 – New Masking Fluid Project – “Angel”Continuing with more new paintings I’ve recently set in motion, Angel appears to be a dark swirl but is actually hiding some carefully but casually placed masking fluid lines. I’ll be showing some detail shots of “Angel”‘s more recent state tomorrow, but am still working on the painting as a whole. This particular masking fluid experiment is almost a direct descendant of an abstract study on paper I recently wrecked, lol!
- October 24, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Arm Chair View Paris, an early #watercolor #blackandwhite #figureart circa Sept 2020An interesting most viewed results on my Fine Art America site this past viewing period — Plus, as surprising, was the fact 4 of my top 6 most viewed images were Paris themed, 2 of the remainder were also from places we’ve visited (New York & Vermont), followed by most viewed “period” of an Austin pink sunset 😊 On top of that I’ve apparently never included an image of Arm Chair View Paris in one of my blog posts before! Well we’re remedying that here now ❤️
- October 23, 2021 – New #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Mother and ChildIt’s been quite a development for this painting, growing from an idea of a previous work with a less defined at the time unrealized depiction of a younger and older person. Probably the most important development is my own realization of that development, lol! Frankly, though I often saw a realization-glimpse of that sort even from my 20s about my art, and maybe as a child, I literally blew it off and kept on going 😊
- October 22, 2021 – A Day With the 8 Year Old = Painting His Wooden Sword for Halloween, Circling the Trailhead to Barton Creek Greenbelt, Visiting Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Celebrating Veterans Art at the Old Bakery & Emporium, and Watching Big Hero 6 on Disney+!!!This post is long on pictures, mostly because it was a long day from getting up to getting back to bed, lol! But what a good day it was ❤️ Here’s hoping this long post of pictures brings a similar good feeling! First up, above, is a special project Max has had his heart on, re-creating a magical sword he sees and experiences using in one of his video games – Zelda Breath of the Wild! All part of his progressing Halloween costume….
- October 21, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 3 Piece Floral Set and 1 Autumn 6×6, all #WatercolorsDespite my many gripes about living in Austin, Texas, there’s of course a handful of things I do like. Among them is the opportunity the city makes for artisans 50 or older living in the Austin area to show their creative work. I’ve been fortunate to have some sales, and am very grateful to be able to replenish my inventory with the paintings above.
- October 20, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Paris Dreams (Dreaming of Paris)I’m very grateful to my buyer at the Old Bakery & Emporium in Austin Texas! 🙏 With as few months as the Old Bakery’s been reopen, and all the precautions needed to be taken recently here in Austin, it’s a miracle to be able to share my art a this time 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html