My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
My latest submission for the most recent Call for Art from Creative Arts Society.
3 Cups, a limited edition print of the original, will hopefully be showing at Orange Co-working, ”…a large space for entrepreneurs, freelancers, small businesses, telecommuters, and anyone else who can choose where they work.“ 😊
I worked on several “Cups” vaviation’s through the 80s, acrylics on canvas. A large 40×60 vertical can be seen on Fine Art America at – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/three-cups-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
Keeping Fit Through the Rain & Cold
Third day of near flat near freezing temps, this time wet. Sheila & I still made a go of it to our flu shots, then on to Gold’s Gym for SilverSneakers Yoga 🧘♂️
Sheila visits with a friend after class as I round the indoor track. I actually attended the yoga class too, did a little better than last time ‘bout 6 weeks ago! My Day Ahead post for Friday Nov 15th goes into a little more ‘bout this.
Later in the day, after another wonderful lunch, I bundle like a swaddled baby, grab an umbrella, and trek out to the fitness room in the clubhouse – after detouring to the snack area & picking up a bottled water and a few left over Halloween snacks – gotta hydrate & fuel up! 😊
In the Light
In-progress (still), or (finally) done, lol!
I “think” it’s done, but I won’t know til I can see it in better light. I have some daylight bulbs in my ceiling fan light, but the day was so dark I was lucky to get this shot of it 😊 If not for the iPhone’s editing software, where I reduced the contrast to soften the shot, I wouldn’t’ve even put this sample up. This one’s a tough one to capture on (digital) film. Maybe still showing too saturated vs the actual painting, lol!
It is still available too, lol! Anyone interested, please reach me at – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Here’s a higher resolution detail of the above pic —
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 15th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 03, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Refining the Figure, Developing the BackgroundI wanted to do more on this but things are happening re Covid, in my life. I’ll have more on this very soon – nothing w/me or family here in Austin (despite horrid #s lately), but nearby, also here in Texas. Wonderful how fluid and flexible art is, giving us challenges one day, inspiration on another, and solace even when needed.
- August 02, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, 1st Figure Lay-inI included my most recent updated image from a post a few days ago further below. Besides the figure work (not yet complete), you can see where I continued to rework the area around the figure, setting her off more completely.
- August 01, 2021 – Some Interruptions in Life are BlessingsJust back from an incredible trip to the Galapagos west of Ecuador, wife & I got the opportunity to have the youngest grandchild over. This is from our mid-morning walk in warm dappled light ❤️ I only wish I’d realized the value of this with our own children more fully…
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html