My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Old Bakery & Emporium, Austin Texas
This morning Sheila went with me to the Old Bakery downtown so I could check inventory and we both helped cut strands of picture hanging wire for the show’s curator. With over 120 art works to be hung, our 60 strands of cut wire will help ❤️
There’s little fall foliage in Austin unless one plants specific trees that produce the wonderful reds and yellow of autumn. Our last home we owned we planted pear trees, and they had the best colors of any place we’d owned. Whoever planted these fine trees along Congress Ave next to the Old Bakery did us folks of Austin a great favor 😊 I’ve another image of this same spot from last year with the sun shining. It can be seen here – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/autumn-austin-congress-ave-with-us-flag-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
This is a partial view of the Old Bakery’s wonderfully lit gallery for the rotating monthly shows. December I’ll have several pieces on display and will do a special post then 😊
There’s much to see inside the Old Bakery & Emporium, not the least of which is the views of the Texas State Capitol through the high ample windows. An earlier post of mine with many more images is at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/07/06/fun-at-the-old-bakery-emporium-consignors-2019-art-reception-😊/ .
Veggie Lunch Prep! 😊
Only had to cut four different veggies for lunch today (added to a rice medley). It used to be Sheila was the one who always wanted everything cut smaller, then, after my 2nd surgery, it was me! And I cut them smaller now than she did, lol! And my renewed taste buds (lack of dulling via decades of acid reflux) are loving it! 💕
New Visitor-Views Count High for My Blog! ❤️
I wasn’t even aware til a few weeks ago I might be able to achieve this, and am very grate to all my readers and folks who comment and browse for all their interest 💕 I hope to have a much more involved look at the information WordPress provides to me (on a daily basis) tomorrow or Friday. Today’s mini post provided some of the framework I hope to cover 😊
In-Progress Painting 😊
Not a great picture, had to tinker with the digital settings quite a bit, but still pleased it is showing it’s taking more shape, finding a focal point, and yet keeping its flow and colors. Plus I had some wonderful autumn light sunshine to work by, a double treat 💕 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Thursday, Nov 21th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 01, 2020Line to the register had the now familiar blue tape line social distancing markers for the mandate Austin put in weeks ago – back way back, early March, when SXSW was cancelled amid mixed (but now grateful) reviews. And, no one in line! Lucky us – by the time we were barely half way checked out we had 3+ people waiting behind us at the various blue strips of tape.
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 31, 2020My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol!
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 30, 2020Though generally healthy, but in the target age group for most vulnerable, Sheila and I had early on began practicing social distancing. We also ate well, better even. More veggies. More sleep – can’t tell you what a blessing that’s been for me, lol! 😊
- New SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Monday 03.23.20 10:30 CSTI’m glad SilverSneakers has already added/scheduled a followup to this week’s initial live class stream – very much looking forward to it! 💕
- Update / Review : SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20Jenny, the instructor, carried all the energy and humor and relatedness that can only be found in a live class, and only surpassed by a live class of the same caliber teacher but with equally real time feedback to the participants in the class.
- SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20At a time when so many resources are being curtailed, and much needed other health resources are just beginning to be provided, it’s good, and very welcome, that such a solid standby for seniors as SilverSneakers is providing this.
- Flowering at Dawn – New Watercolor with Absorbent Ground Painting Progress Update 03.13.20 Plus Thoughts on the Virus Crisis 😊Having interests, passions even, one can pursue, and let’s say pursue relatively easily, is important for everyone, but especially, I think, for young children and for older adults. I’ll let each person decide what an older adult, or a young child, lol, is, age-wise 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html