My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Old Bakery & Emporium, Austin Texas
This morning Sheila went with me to the Old Bakery downtown so I could check inventory and we both helped cut strands of picture hanging wire for the show’s curator. With over 120 art works to be hung, our 60 strands of cut wire will help ❤️
There’s little fall foliage in Austin unless one plants specific trees that produce the wonderful reds and yellow of autumn. Our last home we owned we planted pear trees, and they had the best colors of any place we’d owned. Whoever planted these fine trees along Congress Ave next to the Old Bakery did us folks of Austin a great favor 😊 I’ve another image of this same spot from last year with the sun shining. It can be seen here – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/autumn-austin-congress-ave-with-us-flag-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
This is a partial view of the Old Bakery’s wonderfully lit gallery for the rotating monthly shows. December I’ll have several pieces on display and will do a special post then 😊
There’s much to see inside the Old Bakery & Emporium, not the least of which is the views of the Texas State Capitol through the high ample windows. An earlier post of mine with many more images is at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/07/06/fun-at-the-old-bakery-emporium-consignors-2019-art-reception-😊/ .
Veggie Lunch Prep! 😊
Only had to cut four different veggies for lunch today (added to a rice medley). It used to be Sheila was the one who always wanted everything cut smaller, then, after my 2nd surgery, it was me! And I cut them smaller now than she did, lol! And my renewed taste buds (lack of dulling via decades of acid reflux) are loving it! 💕
New Visitor-Views Count High for My Blog! ❤️
I wasn’t even aware til a few weeks ago I might be able to achieve this, and am very grate to all my readers and folks who comment and browse for all their interest 💕 I hope to have a much more involved look at the information WordPress provides to me (on a daily basis) tomorrow or Friday. Today’s mini post provided some of the framework I hope to cover 😊
In-Progress Painting 😊
Not a great picture, had to tinker with the digital settings quite a bit, but still pleased it is showing it’s taking more shape, finding a focal point, and yet keeping its flow and colors. Plus I had some wonderful autumn light sunshine to work by, a double treat 💕 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Thursday, Nov 21th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.1“One more Christmas season rolled past them, as the spent the holidays visiting their children or having them back home for festive meals and teasing each other about their varied plans.“
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 16 – Creativity and Awareness in Yoga, Uploaded 04.11.16“My previous post in this series of my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, was also a strongly developed digital creation, but Creativity and Awareness in Yoga was the last of works I developed with as much interlacing of images and dimensions.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
- September 19, 2020 – Turning 70 in One Month Yet Feeling Like 16 Still Stuck in Time – But, This Time I Get to Vote“I remember distinctly hearing this song many places many times through several years while in high school, but especially early on.“
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html