My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Last Fall Colors in Austin
I didn’t want to be too tacky and say probably the only fall colors for Austin this year, but…still very nice to see 😊
Not saying enjoying fall colors in Austin doesn’t require some close cropping, lol! But if you’re careful, and stay very still..you can feel it..fall..even against the grey palette sky…
It’s still more than I usually see in most parts of Austin. Maybe it’s being further south, on the edge of the hill country. Saturday, hopefully with the six year old with us, we’ll drop in on the Lady Bird Wildflower Center, and see what we see 😊
In tomorrow’s My Day Ahead (Sat, Nov 23’19), I’ll try to go more into this, why we’re seeing this unexpected short surprise of fall colors compared to where we lived closer to downtown. Not really sure, but I have some ideas why. Just need to let it percolate over night 🍂
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Saturday, Nov 22nd, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
[…] from our balcony is the view down and through the upper hallway across from us. I had some great pics through there of the last of the fall colors, and now this, a beautifully lit night view almost as if done by an artist! Maybe it was ♥️ […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love seeing some Fall colors, beautiful photos!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh, thank you, Tiffany! We’re “so” glad to see some too! They say the intense heat followed sharply by a few sharp cold snaps is what drives the leaves 🍁 doing that! Closer to what happens further north. Just got back from the Wildflower center, gonna have a few more pics tomorrow 😊
[…] I just took a break from this post and went to a spot I shot one of Friday’s fall color pics for My Yesterday in Pictures, and took a similar shot. Much brighter colors, yes, but also less coverage, in less than 24 hours! […]
LikeLiked by 1 person