My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Last Fall Colors in Austin
I didn’t want to be too tacky and say probably the only fall colors for Austin this year, but…still very nice to see 😊
Not saying enjoying fall colors in Austin doesn’t require some close cropping, lol! But if you’re careful, and stay very still..you can feel it..fall..even against the grey palette sky…
It’s still more than I usually see in most parts of Austin. Maybe it’s being further south, on the edge of the hill country. Saturday, hopefully with the six year old with us, we’ll drop in on the Lady Bird Wildflower Center, and see what we see 😊
In tomorrow’s My Day Ahead (Sat, Nov 23’19), I’ll try to go more into this, why we’re seeing this unexpected short surprise of fall colors compared to where we lived closer to downtown. Not really sure, but I have some ideas why. Just need to let it percolate over night 🍂
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Saturday, Nov 22nd, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 17 – Vermont Sunset, Lake Champlain, Uploaded 03.28.16“For being one of our country’s smallest states, it’s been an unending reservoir of gorgeous images and vistas for me, every since I first visited it in the early 80s, going with my wife to see her home state!“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.8.1“Anna’s dad paused and looked cleanly at Arturo. ‘You are, you say, a poor American.’ Arturo nodded, forcing a smile. ‘But you are here, in my land.’”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.4“The early morning drive each morning from Galveston to the small regional mall over the Causeway to the mainland, was….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Nella @gigi_dreamer #EmilyDickinson“Like several of the Tweets I’ve featured in my series that’ve caught my eye, Nella’s offering is a combination image and verse, but truly wonderful in their own rights, yet, together, simply a masterpiece I think!“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.3“One month of selling during the Christmas season in a mall would prove their true compatibility, he felt….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.2“In July he began cutting mats and foam board for the prints, planning and finishing small works easier to sell, and securing a December booth at a nearby regional mall.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.1“One more Christmas season rolled past them, as the spent the holidays visiting their children or having them back home for festive meals and teasing each other about their varied plans.“
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html