My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Last Fall Colors in Austin
I didn’t want to be too tacky and say probably the only fall colors for Austin this year, but…still very nice to see 😊
Not saying enjoying fall colors in Austin doesn’t require some close cropping, lol! But if you’re careful, and stay very still..you can feel it..fall..even against the grey palette sky…
It’s still more than I usually see in most parts of Austin. Maybe it’s being further south, on the edge of the hill country. Saturday, hopefully with the six year old with us, we’ll drop in on the Lady Bird Wildflower Center, and see what we see 😊
In tomorrow’s My Day Ahead (Sat, Nov 23’19), I’ll try to go more into this, why we’re seeing this unexpected short surprise of fall colors compared to where we lived closer to downtown. Not really sure, but I have some ideas why. Just need to let it percolate over night 🍂
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Saturday, Nov 22nd, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 01, 2020Line to the register had the now familiar blue tape line social distancing markers for the mandate Austin put in weeks ago – back way back, early March, when SXSW was cancelled amid mixed (but now grateful) reviews. And, no one in line! Lucky us – by the time we were barely half way checked out we had 3+ people waiting behind us at the various blue strips of tape.
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 31, 2020My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol!
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 30, 2020Though generally healthy, but in the target age group for most vulnerable, Sheila and I had early on began practicing social distancing. We also ate well, better even. More veggies. More sleep – can’t tell you what a blessing that’s been for me, lol! 😊
- New SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Monday 03.23.20 10:30 CSTI’m glad SilverSneakers has already added/scheduled a followup to this week’s initial live class stream – very much looking forward to it! 💕
- Update / Review : SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20Jenny, the instructor, carried all the energy and humor and relatedness that can only be found in a live class, and only surpassed by a live class of the same caliber teacher but with equally real time feedback to the participants in the class.
- SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20At a time when so many resources are being curtailed, and much needed other health resources are just beginning to be provided, it’s good, and very welcome, that such a solid standby for seniors as SilverSneakers is providing this.
- Flowering at Dawn – New Watercolor with Absorbent Ground Painting Progress Update 03.13.20 Plus Thoughts on the Virus Crisis 😊Having interests, passions even, one can pursue, and let’s say pursue relatively easily, is important for everyone, but especially, I think, for young children and for older adults. I’ll let each person decide what an older adult, or a young child, lol, is, age-wise 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html