I wasn’t asking much, I had them on sale, and one never knows – but, I did sell the three originals Sheila and I took to Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar 2019!
Would’ve raised a toast w/a glass of wine, but alcohol is still not my friend since my surgeries, lol! Had a light beer ‘bout a month ago, tasted great! But paid for it with bloated yuk feeling for over a day. Yeah, water tastes just fine 😊
One was an 8×8 gallery warp modern semi-abstract I featured on a blog post about varnishing – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/11/19/my-yesterday-in-pictures-for-nov-18-2019-😊/ . I remember mentioning I was having trouble getting a good photo of it even with a second varnish, but it really did bring out the colors I’d remembered liking about it so much when I first painted it!
The second, Angel, is also an 8×8 gallery wrap and is the only one I’d posted on Fine Art America.
Angel was my most viewed image on Fine Art America the 1st week of November this year 😊
Both were painted earlier this year before the summer surgeries, and both, I’d felt, were very promising, carrying contrasts and textures and colors and an overall feel I really liked. I’m very grateful they’ve both found a new home 💕
The third painting, Rowing on Lady Bird Lake (formerly Town Lake) is a 9×12 created in 2003 in a soft impressionist style I still try to capture some of in my current work. It does show up in a blog post early June when I had high hopes of unpacking all my older art. It hadn’t been stored like some of my other work but rather was just packed for the move. We’d enjoyed having it hanging at home for a long time, but it was time to let it go 😊
The tree painting to its left, Hackberries, is now hanging at the gallery in the Old Bakery & Emporium 😊
All in all, I’m very grateful to my buyer at Donn’s Depot Sunday at the Christmas Bazaar, and I’m very grateful to our youngest girl and her friends who helped make it happen for Sheila and myself to be there ❤️
Take care everyone! Be creative, have fun!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html