I wasn’t asking much, I had them on sale, and one never knows – but, I did sell the three originals Sheila and I took to Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar 2019!
Would’ve raised a toast w/a glass of wine, but alcohol is still not my friend since my surgeries, lol! Had a light beer ‘bout a month ago, tasted great! But paid for it with bloated yuk feeling for over a day. Yeah, water tastes just fine 😊
One was an 8×8 gallery warp modern semi-abstract I featured on a blog post about varnishing – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/11/19/my-yesterday-in-pictures-for-nov-18-2019-😊/ . I remember mentioning I was having trouble getting a good photo of it even with a second varnish, but it really did bring out the colors I’d remembered liking about it so much when I first painted it!
The second, Angel, is also an 8×8 gallery wrap and is the only one I’d posted on Fine Art America.
Angel was my most viewed image on Fine Art America the 1st week of November this year 😊
Both were painted earlier this year before the summer surgeries, and both, I’d felt, were very promising, carrying contrasts and textures and colors and an overall feel I really liked. I’m very grateful they’ve both found a new home 💕
The third painting, Rowing on Lady Bird Lake (formerly Town Lake) is a 9×12 created in 2003 in a soft impressionist style I still try to capture some of in my current work. It does show up in a blog post early June when I had high hopes of unpacking all my older art. It hadn’t been stored like some of my other work but rather was just packed for the move. We’d enjoyed having it hanging at home for a long time, but it was time to let it go 😊
The tree painting to its left, Hackberries, is now hanging at the gallery in the Old Bakery & Emporium 😊
All in all, I’m very grateful to my buyer at Donn’s Depot Sunday at the Christmas Bazaar, and I’m very grateful to our youngest girl and her friends who helped make it happen for Sheila and myself to be there ❤️
Take care everyone! Be creative, have fun!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html