I wasn’t asking much, I had them on sale, and one never knows – but, I did sell the three originals Sheila and I took to Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar 2019!
Would’ve raised a toast w/a glass of wine, but alcohol is still not my friend since my surgeries, lol! Had a light beer ‘bout a month ago, tasted great! But paid for it with bloated yuk feeling for over a day. Yeah, water tastes just fine 😊
One was an 8×8 gallery warp modern semi-abstract I featured on a blog post about varnishing – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/11/19/my-yesterday-in-pictures-for-nov-18-2019-😊/ . I remember mentioning I was having trouble getting a good photo of it even with a second varnish, but it really did bring out the colors I’d remembered liking about it so much when I first painted it!
The second, Angel, is also an 8×8 gallery wrap and is the only one I’d posted on Fine Art America.
Angel was my most viewed image on Fine Art America the 1st week of November this year 😊
Both were painted earlier this year before the summer surgeries, and both, I’d felt, were very promising, carrying contrasts and textures and colors and an overall feel I really liked. I’m very grateful they’ve both found a new home 💕
The third painting, Rowing on Lady Bird Lake (formerly Town Lake) is a 9×12 created in 2003 in a soft impressionist style I still try to capture some of in my current work. It does show up in a blog post early June when I had high hopes of unpacking all my older art. It hadn’t been stored like some of my other work but rather was just packed for the move. We’d enjoyed having it hanging at home for a long time, but it was time to let it go 😊
The tree painting to its left, Hackberries, is now hanging at the gallery in the Old Bakery & Emporium 😊
All in all, I’m very grateful to my buyer at Donn’s Depot Sunday at the Christmas Bazaar, and I’m very grateful to our youngest girl and her friends who helped make it happen for Sheila and myself to be there ❤️
Take care everyone! Be creative, have fun!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
- September 15, 2021 – Birds at Pfluger Bridge Austin @FineArtAmericaBirds at Pfluger Bridge Austin is an 11×14 oil painting I finished a little over 3 years ago, but never wrote up about individually on my blog. I realized this was the case when I tried to find my WordPress image from an older blog post to include in my most recent post; about birds of course 😊 Why I hadn’t done a post, announcing when I’d uploaded it to Fine Art America is simply that I….
- September 14, 2021 – Playing with 4K Video to Grab Still ShotsNow that we’ve had our bird feeder up a few months at our new location, we’ve come across a wider variety of birds (and other critters) and’ve been working at grabbing shots of birds in motion I might could use for sketches and such 🦅
- September 13, 2021 – Something New For Me! Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! What a Treat!While I think my 1st sketch of the morning (below) was a bit sparse I really like the colors; and while my 2nd sketch (top, header image) was a bit busy even for me, it seems to have more….
- September 12, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Website, Claude Monet (Paintings, Biography, and Quotes)There is SO much good information, and beautiful images, on this site ( claude-monet.com ) it’s almost an embarrassment of riches! Meaning I can’t believe, despite my half-century+ enchantment with impressionism, esp Monet & Renoir) I never came across it before! In fact, I’m still coming across new material; not to mention the staggering review of much of Monet’s art work!
- September 11, 2021 – “Fantasy Walk” : Figure Art on Light Molding Paste on Canvas, Calling it Done, Sorta….Developing this painting has been more lesson on do’s and don’t’s I think than of completing a finished work, though I also think I’m gonna have to call this one done and move on. Looking at the image sequence from top to bottom, working from finish back to my start, I can see several “things” I’d’ve done differently. Most obvious now is I shoulda left a….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html