I wasn’t asking much, I had them on sale, and one never knows – but, I did sell the three originals Sheila and I took to Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar 2019!
Would’ve raised a toast w/a glass of wine, but alcohol is still not my friend since my surgeries, lol! Had a light beer ‘bout a month ago, tasted great! But paid for it with bloated yuk feeling for over a day. Yeah, water tastes just fine 😊
One was an 8×8 gallery warp modern semi-abstract I featured on a blog post about varnishing – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/11/19/my-yesterday-in-pictures-for-nov-18-2019-😊/ . I remember mentioning I was having trouble getting a good photo of it even with a second varnish, but it really did bring out the colors I’d remembered liking about it so much when I first painted it!
The second, Angel, is also an 8×8 gallery wrap and is the only one I’d posted on Fine Art America.
Angel was my most viewed image on Fine Art America the 1st week of November this year 😊
Both were painted earlier this year before the summer surgeries, and both, I’d felt, were very promising, carrying contrasts and textures and colors and an overall feel I really liked. I’m very grateful they’ve both found a new home 💕
The third painting, Rowing on Lady Bird Lake (formerly Town Lake) is a 9×12 created in 2003 in a soft impressionist style I still try to capture some of in my current work. It does show up in a blog post early June when I had high hopes of unpacking all my older art. It hadn’t been stored like some of my other work but rather was just packed for the move. We’d enjoyed having it hanging at home for a long time, but it was time to let it go 😊
The tree painting to its left, Hackberries, is now hanging at the gallery in the Old Bakery & Emporium 😊
All in all, I’m very grateful to my buyer at Donn’s Depot Sunday at the Christmas Bazaar, and I’m very grateful to our youngest girl and her friends who helped make it happen for Sheila and myself to be there ❤️
Take care everyone! Be creative, have fun!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 26, 2022 – Free Online Art Workshop Feb 01-04’22, via Nancy Hillis #TheArtistsJourney #TheAdjacentPossible – and, Why I Think It’ll Be WorthwhileThis post is to let folks know that Nancy Hillis, author of a book I’ve been reading, The Adjacent Possible, is have a painting creativity workshop – free – Feb 1-4 at noon CST. Each class is 30-60 minutes long, and will be available as a recording for those who sign up. There’ll also be a YouTube presentation….
- January 25, 2022 – Reblog / Review, Dianne Mize Expands on Her Recent Art Tip, The Visual Path, via #ContemporaryArtist Mary Whyte’s Painting : Pearl ( Working the Painting Language – The Triangular Path )Working the Painting Language – The Triangular Path, via Dianne Mize https://archive.aweber.com/newsletter/awlist4319336/MTI5Mjc2NDI=/working-the-painting-language-the-triangular-path.htm Dianne begins her art tip post with this intriguing paragraph ( all bold emphasis hers ) —
- January 24, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Pink Impressionist Abstract 1My newest panoramic impressionist abstract color block on a 12×24 gallery wrapped canvas is – Pink! 😊 And my one line description for this art work on it’s page at Fine Art America reads —
- January 23, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue Impressionist Abstract 1 – New 12×24 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingIt’s kinda neat how these impressionist abstract panoramas I’ve been working on conjure up so many varying images, or at least semi-suggested images, lol! I see waves and sky and beach, the horizon line shifting from lower 1/3 to upper 1/3 depending how I squint 😊 Working bottom to top, I can even see….
- January 22, 2022 – Rethinking (re-engineering?) How I Post About Images I Upload to #FineArtAmericaMy most emerging challenge as I ramp up being able to and wanting to paint more often – each day if possible – is time. Not a big surprise for all the folks with lots of interests and/or commitments, even for us 70+ year olds, lol! Though, surprisingly, just as difficult to navigate the demands and siren calls of attention in our lives. Kinda nice though, that kind of problem has persisted from when….
- January 21, 2022 – New 16×20 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Healthy Vines Happy HeartsA relatively simple work with a slightly more complex arrangement of paint application than my usual. That’s a mouthful, lol! But pretty accurate in term of my process! 😊 First, I laid in a faint yellow base, a mix of watercolor and acrylic. Next I laid over a….
- January 20, 2022 – How I Applied Dianne Mize’s Art Tip, The Visual Path, To My Work-In-Progress, Part 2As mentioned in my prev post, my then problem and now radical solution in re to a painting I’d struggled with, done the most I felt I could, and was still quite unhappy with, began after reading then reblogging Dianne Mize’s most recent art tip, The Visual Path, plus some reading I’ve been doing in The Adjacent Possible, re listening to one’s creative needs and acting on them. I’d wanted to add a violet toned painting to one of my ongoing series, one involving 12×24 panoramic monochromatic impressionist abstract work. It began well enough, with….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html