I wasn’t asking much, I had them on sale, and one never knows – but, I did sell the three originals Sheila and I took to Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar 2019!
Would’ve raised a toast w/a glass of wine, but alcohol is still not my friend since my surgeries, lol! Had a light beer ‘bout a month ago, tasted great! But paid for it with bloated yuk feeling for over a day. Yeah, water tastes just fine 😊
One was an 8×8 gallery warp modern semi-abstract I featured on a blog post about varnishing – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/11/19/my-yesterday-in-pictures-for-nov-18-2019-😊/ . I remember mentioning I was having trouble getting a good photo of it even with a second varnish, but it really did bring out the colors I’d remembered liking about it so much when I first painted it!
The second, Angel, is also an 8×8 gallery wrap and is the only one I’d posted on Fine Art America.
Angel was my most viewed image on Fine Art America the 1st week of November this year 😊
Both were painted earlier this year before the summer surgeries, and both, I’d felt, were very promising, carrying contrasts and textures and colors and an overall feel I really liked. I’m very grateful they’ve both found a new home 💕
The third painting, Rowing on Lady Bird Lake (formerly Town Lake) is a 9×12 created in 2003 in a soft impressionist style I still try to capture some of in my current work. It does show up in a blog post early June when I had high hopes of unpacking all my older art. It hadn’t been stored like some of my other work but rather was just packed for the move. We’d enjoyed having it hanging at home for a long time, but it was time to let it go 😊
The tree painting to its left, Hackberries, is now hanging at the gallery in the Old Bakery & Emporium 😊
All in all, I’m very grateful to my buyer at Donn’s Depot Sunday at the Christmas Bazaar, and I’m very grateful to our youngest girl and her friends who helped make it happen for Sheila and myself to be there ❤️
Take care everyone! Be creative, have fun!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- March 06, 2021 – A Yoga Teacher – Gift Writing / Poetry by AdanYesterday I posted about another of my gift writings, one that sold just recently, Volleyball Setter, and I thought I’d post a short note about another I’ve always liked – A Yoga Teacher.
- March 05, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Gallery Wrap Canvas Print SOLD @FineArtAmerica“…pleased to say I’ve sold a gallery wrapped canvas print featured in one of my most viewed posts on my site, Volleyball Setter – Original Sports Poetry Back in Stock, to a buyer in Sturgis, Michigan!”
- March 04, 2021 – Masks in Grocery Stores in Austin – Back to Mask/Mass ConfusionAll I feel I can really do is wish and pray for the safety of everyone in those stores without mandates, whether pro or con re the masks. If we’re in this together, we really need to act like we’re are in this together ♥️
- March 03, 2021 – Why We’re Only Shopping at Sprouts For Groceries (and a few others) Here in Austin For Now, Hint: Covid-19“… for us to choose to voluntarily restrict ourselves to Sprouts, and a few other stores I’ll highlight hopefully tomorrow, is a big deal. Fixed incomes of the qualifying-for-most-any-level of stimulus cut-off-money work that way 😊 “
- March 02, 2021 – 1st Full Day of Recovery After My 1st Covid VaccinationI’m developing a different kind of problem ☺️ – too many good things to choose from I want to do!
- March 01, 2021 – Floating Butterfly 1 Pen and Ink with Watercolor – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoems“…wings spotted like the sun’s own face….”
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html