Back when I could still use my Photoshop software (before my iPad, which won’t run the paid program I’d had over a decade, and before Photoshop became a subscription only option) I liked creating borders that resembled matting for my images. This digital variation of a 2012 winter scene in Vermont is from Waterfront Park, situated along side Lake Champlain. Though the cold of course was brisk and bracing, this was all so very new to me, and this is how it made me feel – like I was in a dreamland 😊 I do very much miss not being able to visit Vermont for over two years now, possibly three before we can get there again, I always seem to have a shred of hope ❤️
About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
After hitting a pause the beginning of the Covid-19 lockdown in mid-March with Image # 12, I’m determined to resume and (lesson learned during virus-lockdown) take my time 😊
My goal is a new image each week, still maintaining uploading from my beginning with Fine Art America (FAA) in early 2016. At that pace, plus uploading new images each week or more, that’ll keep me busy for awhile ☺️
I’m hoping that, besides chronicling my uploaded images to FAA, this will also give both myself and the reader/viewer info & insights into my creative journey. Thanks so much everyone!
Gift Ideas on Fine Art America for –
Soft Winter Light
From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here –
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Site Here
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- October 17, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image For a 2nd Week @FineArtAmerica, Abstract Study 1, #watercolorThough I’ve had some of my images repeat a 2nd week or more, or return again after awhile to place top of my views for the week at Fine Art America, it’s still rare for an abstract of mine to do so. It’s sorta ironic for me, since I began painting in earnest in the 80s creating acrylic abstracts (after fooling around doing clouds and Dali-ish dripping clocks in my 20s 😊), and then….
- October 16, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 2Knowing me, I doubt this’ll be my final tweet format I can use on Twitter to let folks see & know what my most recent blog posts are. I of course tweet the individual blog posts themselves out, often using them here in my posts. But I felt the need for a more inclusive, easy to change to keep up-to-date format and after some earlier incarnations, this tweet above may work for me for awhile, changing the screen shot of my current blogs as needed 😊
- October 15, 2021 – 2nd Time Out Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! Still a Treat! #PeaseParkThough immensely more challenging this time around for October’s outting with Austin’s Urban Sketchers chapter (heat indexes near 100 – hopefully a forerunner to an expected cool front; traffic challenges due to Austin City Limits festival), and, not particularly enamored with my resultant efforts this time around — — it was so good to talk with other artists! Be out among so many folks and families, and, “try” my 2nd time out painting plein air since (I think) the early 2000s!
- October 14, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 1I have my pinned tweet on my Twitter timeline of course, where I show images of my work on Fine Art America, with link to my site there of course, and, also list my blog site here on WordPress. But as you can tell above, the latter, my WordPress website, gets not that much focus. Though if you’d like to retweet it, please do, lol! 😊 So basically, I asked myself, how – beyond a 2 short lines in the text – can I better promote my WordPress site, along with my Fine Art America site?
- October 13, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 2Recently I posted 3 other canvas paintings I’ve been working on, and here I’m showing the 2 I’d mentioned in that post but didn’t have photo captures of yet. Both are 18×24 on canvas, with light molding paste from Golden, but, at this stage applied slightly differently.
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html