This begins a nice series of shots I took in Vermont various times my wife and I’ve been there. I love visiting her home state, so much beauty, and so many independent minded folks like I often find here in Texas, and I suspect populate our country and the world more than most of us realize.
I love the softness of the deep grey blues, resting on reflections of last light. It’s not a good-bye, it’s merely a pause, yes more than a respite. There’s a touching of the unknown-ness we live within, often forgetting it’s there, but with faith it’s ok. We’re still connected. That – we can feel. And even see some of the mystery marshaled around us. Except that we’re impossibly not alone 💕
The location for the above shot is the Burlington Waterfront 😊
For more of my Vermont art and photography, please visit – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/collections/vermont .
Here’s a nice “scenic Vermont” google search –
And for more of my sunset / sunrise imagery, please browse –
Below is one of my fav digital creations of what’ll be as familiar a scene to Vermonters as it’s rare to us here in Texas 😊 – snow and long lasting cold!
To like my tweet, or go to my blog post please click above, or for blog post direct –
About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
After hitting a pause the beginning of the Covid-19 lockdown in mid-March with Image # 12, I’m determined to resume and (lesson learned during virus-lockdown) take my time 😊
My goal is a new image each week, still maintaining uploading from my beginning with Fine Art America (FAA) in early 2016. At that pace, plus uploading new images each week or more, that’ll keep me busy for awhile ☺️
I’m hoping that, besides chronicling my uploaded images to FAA, this will also give both myself and the reader/viewer info & insights into my creative journey. Thanks so much everyone!
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Blog
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- September 20, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” Still Not Done, But, Already a Learning Tool For Me!“Learning Tool for Me” is part of my blog title today simply ’cause I’ve looking at this post as specifically geared to get me where I wanna go – keeping in mind my destination is a generalized abstraction of image / feeling / and intuitive aspiration (hopefully including figurative work) & it’s reached a point of development over my previous renditions that I now need to put my resolve into concrete, hopefully creative, useful thoughts for my future directions. Lot of contradictions. Like life. Like me 😊 Here goes (for now) —
- September 19, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” ContinuedJust a quick post updating yesterday’s release showing what I’ve changed/added on to a watercolor on paper I’d 1st posted about on Sept 7th…A bigger factor in today’s image update is the addition of more “white”.
- September 18, 2021 – Dapple Light, My Creative Conundrum and CaldronMy regular readers know I’ve been more and more attracted to the idea of being able to paint dappled light, consciously, and hopefully, eventually more spontaneously. I titled my post to include both “conundrum” – which I kept misspelling til I looked it up 😊 – and “caldron” – which I keep feeling my creative heart and mind are swimming in (over their heads) lol!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html