Another of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
The big time saver is the image isn’t already posted to Fine Art America, or anywhere else, though it might end up on FB eventually, lol! When I have time, this image, or some variation or adjusted version of it might end up on FAA. I’d like it to. It’s all a matter of time.
I’d like to say this feature’ll normally show up later to end of the day ’cause I’m looking for the day’s best shot, but – it’s really more to let me live the day and see what happens….
That said, if I don’t like any of the day’s pictures, there’ll be none.
I want this to be, at the least, interesting ☺️
After resting a turned ankle from a few days ago, Sheila joined me exploring the nearby greenbelt here in Austin. She did amazingly well navigating small and not so small boulders and rocks, but than me at times, lol! They water from recent rains has drained enough to expose all these rocks again. Austin is, we’ve come to accept, a place of extremes – events, weather, nature, and so much more. I don’t mind too much, except during our extended summer 😏 which basically means I’ll be needing to get myself up sooner than I’ve gotten used to during our crazy freeze less than 3 months ago! Good thing we’ve cameras to catch our memories ♥️
Stay well everyone, enjoy! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My general Amazon search for Exploring Nature –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 18, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 3, 1st Completed Work of 5 – “Playtime, Mother and Child”I’m also breaking a bit of tradition in terms of my routine and going ahead and posting my completed image, not as good a resolution etc as I’d like (yet), and also not yet uploaded to Fine Art America. It’s simply a time choice. Paint and create. Or paint less but massage the photo capture & upload to FAA more. It’s not really a win-lose thing.
- October 17, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image For a 2nd Week @FineArtAmerica, Abstract Study 1, #watercolorThough I’ve had some of my images repeat a 2nd week or more, or return again after awhile to place top of my views for the week at Fine Art America, it’s still rare for an abstract of mine to do so. It’s sorta ironic for me, since I began painting in earnest in the 80s creating acrylic abstracts (after fooling around doing clouds and Dali-ish dripping clocks in my 20s 😊), and then….
- October 16, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 2Knowing me, I doubt this’ll be my final tweet format I can use on Twitter to let folks see & know what my most recent blog posts are. I of course tweet the individual blog posts themselves out, often using them here in my posts. But I felt the need for a more inclusive, easy to change to keep up-to-date format and after some earlier incarnations, this tweet above may work for me for awhile, changing the screen shot of my current blogs as needed 😊
- October 15, 2021 – 2nd Time Out Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! Still a Treat! #PeaseParkThough immensely more challenging this time around for October’s outting with Austin’s Urban Sketchers chapter (heat indexes near 100 – hopefully a forerunner to an expected cool front; traffic challenges due to Austin City Limits festival), and, not particularly enamored with my resultant efforts this time around — — it was so good to talk with other artists! Be out among so many folks and families, and, “try” my 2nd time out painting plein air since (I think) the early 2000s!
- October 14, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 1I have my pinned tweet on my Twitter timeline of course, where I show images of my work on Fine Art America, with link to my site there of course, and, also list my blog site here on WordPress. But as you can tell above, the latter, my WordPress website, gets not that much focus. Though if you’d like to retweet it, please do, lol! 😊 So basically, I asked myself, how – beyond a 2 short lines in the text – can I better promote my WordPress site, along with my Fine Art America site?
- October 13, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 2Recently I posted 3 other canvas paintings I’ve been working on, and here I’m showing the 2 I’d mentioned in that post but didn’t have photo captures of yet. Both are 18×24 on canvas, with light molding paste from Golden, but, at this stage applied slightly differently.
- October 12, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Long Covid Presentation with Patrick McKeown (YouTube)My biggest take away from Patrick McKeown’s hour and a half YouTube presentation (a recorded Zoom session) is how gentle and doable it can be for most of us to go as slow as we need, and we’ll get there – “there” being better easier healthier breathing and as a result, the potential for a happier better life.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊