Processing My Fiction – Promoting My Promotions, Listing Future Sales
Would letting people know my upcoming promotions for the holidays hurt or help me? I decided it depended on my goals and long term strategy.
Pictured Left : “Slumming in Paris, With the Children – Part 8”
Final book in the “With the Children” sub-series within the “Slumming in Paris” series”
Available near end of this year.
21,000+ estimated story words.
“the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
Processing My Fiction
Promoting My Promotions, Listing Future Sales
Would letting people know my upcoming promotions for the holidays hurt or help me?
I decided it depended on my goals and long term strategy.
Why Show My Future Sale Promotions?
There’s all kinds of reasons, on my part, and hopefully, for the readers / followers of my blog, none of those will much matter, and ya’ll will check back and get any or all the specials you like 🙂
But, to make this post slightly bigger than a stamp collector’s dream size commemorative stamp (yeah, I collected them when I was young), here goes :
- Same me a ton of time posting each sale as they come up!
- Related to the above, provide me more time to do creative work
- Minimize, if not eliminate, chance of forgetting about the sale on my part 🙂
- Encourage potential readers of my work to plan on sampling more of my work
- And, for those who get quite a few of these, provide a solid grounding, for little cost, in the story line involving my multi-generational cast of characters
If I think of more stuff, I’ll try and add them later.
Best wishes everyone, happy holidays, enjoy and be safe!
ps – The list of promotions is on the top right side of each page. Directly beneath, will be an image of the current or upcoming special with embedded link.
Other Posts You May Like
namaste´- con dios – god be with you
*** INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS