A very simple plan today –
- Prepare my restock image items for Wed’s trip to the Old Bakery & Emporium while Sheila’s out doing chores
- Get “some” rest so I can still go to SilverSneakers Yoga Thursday before surgery Friday
- And eat as reasonably and completely as can be expected knowing I won’t be able to eat my normal diet, much less fav’s or “awhile.” A week, or so? If I’m lucky.
I wanna be lucky 🍀 😊
Unfortunately our Nia class didn’t happen for us.
The schedule online hadn’t been updated and folks that answered the phone weren’t sure if it also had been cancelled, like some of the other classes ‘cause of Labor Day.
It was ok. Wife and I went for a longer walk than usual a little earlier than usual. It was still pseudo-cool, so we could do it.
We knew she had a long day today – hairdresser then groceries at Sprouts; and I have a long day Wednesday – possibly to the printer for posters, then to the Old Bakery & Emporium to help take down the previous month’s art show plus restock some of my sold prints (a nice chore to do!) – so we chose to take it easy ☺️
I do hope to get a short post about the restock ready in time for it to post Friday while I’m in surgery and recovery. Don’t know why, but I feel I’d feel like that would be a really nice thing to get done & know it’s out online then.
Did I just transition back to Today? Oh well…
Honestly, right now, with realistic expectations that this’ll just be a little longer procedure and a little longer recovery vs the gallbladder removal 2 mths ago, my biggest concern is how long will it be before I can get past soft foods and eat regular again, lol 😂
I mean, I really like pudding and parfaits and jellos and good soups – but I really like chewing stuff. Carrots 🥕, broccoli, jumbo shrimp 🦐 , energy bars with lots of nuts and chocolate. Chips (organic lightly salted). And ice (all year). No, really, seriously!
That’s a recovery I can get my – no, I won’t say it. You know. My teeth into 😊
My Related Blog Posts
- Aging Gracefully – When Yoga Breathing Paid Off In the ER
- Aging Gracefully – Walking’s Paying Off After Surgery, Step by Step
- Aging Gracefully – My Post-Op’s Gallbladder Lesson: My Core’s Gonna Hurt Even When I Laugh
Related Amazon Search & Products
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html