My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Morning Walk, Cloudy
The day began overcast, drizzly, and almost dreary. Only almost because it wasn’t pouring, it wasn’t cold, and I could still go out (umbrella in hand). The transition into fall-winter is strongly in place. I like it. It’s an interesting blend of colors: spring greens, summer yellows, and winter red-browns. Eventually, in a month or less, it’ll all be pale burnt browns and bleached yellows. I’m not sure if I still like it like that because of its own innate beauty, or because it’s not summer, lol! 😊
This is the neighborhood entrance to the trail running the north side of Slaughter Creek.
Less than an hour later more breaks in the grey appeared above the windless air, but the iron eagle atop a neighbor’s flag pole and Texas flag looks like its positioned itself to fly through the first full break to blue sky, lol!
Painting in Progress, Mountain Canoe
This top image of my painting is how it’s looked since I finished it (thought I’d finished it, lol!) earlier this year. I liked it well enough I posted it on Fine Art America. However…
…reviewing it recently, and almost varnishing it, I realized I wanted to make some other changes. I may be done now, and the image below doesn’t do it justice in the cloudy light, but I really like the enhanced coloring of the title-subject, the canoe and person in it. It doesn’t show well here, but the area below the white mountains had an interesting but too-uniform for my liking deep maroon tone, so I added dark streaks. Also I added a paddle to the rower in the canoe, plus a few stars in the upper sky portion. Of course I can’t varnish it any time real soon, but that’s ok. At least I didn’t need to change the title (if I’d kept it as-is) from Mountain Canoe, to Obscured Canoe 😊
Evening Walk, Flags A-Flutter
By evening the slight clearing late morning had closed up again and the wind had found it way. By tonight, it’ll clash with a northerly drive of air and we’ll probably have more than a coating of drizzle this time. And the temperatures, having peaked in the afternoon for the next 7-10 days, will continue downward into the weekend, esp at night. But, clearing sky is also forecast. Maybe as early as this afternoon (Friday). That’s worth letting our flags wave all they like 💕 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 22nd, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 11, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Absorbing Nature“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 10, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Max Jumping Steps“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 10, 2021 – Reblog : Mother’s Day, 2021 via Abigail JohnstonYesterday I wrote a slightly unconventional Mother’s Day in terms of my usual posts, and today I saw a belated Mother’s Day post via Abigail Johnston via her site, No Half Measures, Living Out Loud, that spoke out to me….
- May 09, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Filtered LightAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 09, 2021 – This Mother’s Day : The True Starting Point of the New Aquarian Age?“Maybe there’s more than a curious reason my wife is Aquarius sun to my own Aquarian moon. And my own mom is my polar opposite – and thus compliment – on my solar wheel.”
- May 08, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, My New Art Room Taking Shape : Stirring Up Thoughts and FeelingsAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 08, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html