My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Morning Walk, Cloudy
The day began overcast, drizzly, and almost dreary. Only almost because it wasn’t pouring, it wasn’t cold, and I could still go out (umbrella in hand). The transition into fall-winter is strongly in place. I like it. It’s an interesting blend of colors: spring greens, summer yellows, and winter red-browns. Eventually, in a month or less, it’ll all be pale burnt browns and bleached yellows. I’m not sure if I still like it like that because of its own innate beauty, or because it’s not summer, lol! 😊
This is the neighborhood entrance to the trail running the north side of Slaughter Creek.
Less than an hour later more breaks in the grey appeared above the windless air, but the iron eagle atop a neighbor’s flag pole and Texas flag looks like its positioned itself to fly through the first full break to blue sky, lol!
Painting in Progress, Mountain Canoe
This top image of my painting is how it’s looked since I finished it (thought I’d finished it, lol!) earlier this year. I liked it well enough I posted it on Fine Art America. However…
…reviewing it recently, and almost varnishing it, I realized I wanted to make some other changes. I may be done now, and the image below doesn’t do it justice in the cloudy light, but I really like the enhanced coloring of the title-subject, the canoe and person in it. It doesn’t show well here, but the area below the white mountains had an interesting but too-uniform for my liking deep maroon tone, so I added dark streaks. Also I added a paddle to the rower in the canoe, plus a few stars in the upper sky portion. Of course I can’t varnish it any time real soon, but that’s ok. At least I didn’t need to change the title (if I’d kept it as-is) from Mountain Canoe, to Obscured Canoe 😊
Evening Walk, Flags A-Flutter
By evening the slight clearing late morning had closed up again and the wind had found it way. By tonight, it’ll clash with a northerly drive of air and we’ll probably have more than a coating of drizzle this time. And the temperatures, having peaked in the afternoon for the next 7-10 days, will continue downward into the weekend, esp at night. But, clearing sky is also forecast. Maybe as early as this afternoon (Friday). That’s worth letting our flags wave all they like 💕 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 22nd, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 13, 2022 – My 1st Back to Back SilverSneakers 45 Minute Zoom Classes : Circuit and Yoga!!What’s particularly nice and that I really like about how SilverSneakers has their class info organized, is that one can do nearly any kind of search top of their class listings page….
- August 12, 2022 – Texas TOD ( Tourist Orientated Designation ) Sign Go-Fund-Me for #PrimalGalleryDSExpanding on yesterday’s post, there’s a well-deserved much-needed Go Fund Me for a gallery I’m showing in – Primal Gallery! Joe the owner literally built his gallery from the ground up….
- August 11, 2022 – Aging Gracefully, Riding the Tide of a Busy DayHad wanted to write about a well-deserved much-needed Go Fund Me for a gallery I’m showing in ( Primal Gallery ), but….
- August 10, 2022 – A Beginner’s ( Layman’s ) View : Today’s #Inflation Report on #Food and #EnergyI came across several good articles, and felt The Hilll’s piece particularly well balanced and thoughtful, and, unlike as has been the case with many complex subjects, like the economy and climate and clean energy, not initially headline-presented in over-cheerily words.
- August 09, 2022 – Revisiting #FestivalBeachFoodForest with Max the 9-Year OldAnd while Max helped with some watering, I asked Karen about a bright berry cluster in a small tree the morning light was glowing on —
- August 08, 2022 – Bingo! At #TheLadyBird’s 55+ Residences #AustinTexasAfter a full day of live online SilverSneakers exercise classes, painting…and of course Sheila’s wonderful meals – Sheila and I, plus the 9 year old and his mom, had a good old-fashioned Bingo bash, lol! ❤️
- August 07, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week (again) @FineArtAmerica, “Walking in Light” : circa 2021Having reappeared last week as my most viewed image on Fine Art America last week – after also being most viewed late last year ( 2021 ) – “Walking in Light” has again surfaced as my most viewed this 1st week of August 2022!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html