My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Morning Walk, Cloudy
The day began overcast, drizzly, and almost dreary. Only almost because it wasn’t pouring, it wasn’t cold, and I could still go out (umbrella in hand). The transition into fall-winter is strongly in place. I like it. It’s an interesting blend of colors: spring greens, summer yellows, and winter red-browns. Eventually, in a month or less, it’ll all be pale burnt browns and bleached yellows. I’m not sure if I still like it like that because of its own innate beauty, or because it’s not summer, lol! 😊
This is the neighborhood entrance to the trail running the north side of Slaughter Creek.
Less than an hour later more breaks in the grey appeared above the windless air, but the iron eagle atop a neighbor’s flag pole and Texas flag looks like its positioned itself to fly through the first full break to blue sky, lol!
Painting in Progress, Mountain Canoe
This top image of my painting is how it’s looked since I finished it (thought I’d finished it, lol!) earlier this year. I liked it well enough I posted it on Fine Art America. However…
…reviewing it recently, and almost varnishing it, I realized I wanted to make some other changes. I may be done now, and the image below doesn’t do it justice in the cloudy light, but I really like the enhanced coloring of the title-subject, the canoe and person in it. It doesn’t show well here, but the area below the white mountains had an interesting but too-uniform for my liking deep maroon tone, so I added dark streaks. Also I added a paddle to the rower in the canoe, plus a few stars in the upper sky portion. Of course I can’t varnish it any time real soon, but that’s ok. At least I didn’t need to change the title (if I’d kept it as-is) from Mountain Canoe, to Obscured Canoe 😊
Evening Walk, Flags A-Flutter
By evening the slight clearing late morning had closed up again and the wind had found it way. By tonight, it’ll clash with a northerly drive of air and we’ll probably have more than a coating of drizzle this time. And the temperatures, having peaked in the afternoon for the next 7-10 days, will continue downward into the weekend, esp at night. But, clearing sky is also forecast. Maybe as early as this afternoon (Friday). That’s worth letting our flags wave all they like 💕 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 22nd, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
- February 27, 2021 – (Manageable) Adverse Reaction After My 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re Reporting Adverse Reaction InfoIt’s been an interesting slight roller coaster for me since getting my 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots recently!
- February 26, 2021 – Day After Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re 2nd ShotThe young lady above fared fairly well 1st day after our 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots 😊 A sore arm, a little tired, but able and willing to do today’s SilverSneakers Cardio class! Me? Well 😏
- February 25, 2021 – Got Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots Today!Reposting my FB post here…And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html