Favorite photographs of 2019 from around the world by renowned travel, nature, and wildlife photographer, Richard Bernabe.
— Read on www.richardbernabe.com/favorite-images-2019/
It’s funny how, since Richard is so well known, world wide, I’ve just enjoyed his posts and images and only recently thought, “Hey, I should reblog something of his!”
This easy to view, quick captioned retrospective of his favorite images he captured in 2019, is a visual feast of variety at an extraordinarily high level.
His selection reflects his acute visual integrity, his love of the earth, and his care for all the creatures of our small planet ❤️
But really, if you’re already familiar with his work – you know that, lol!
If you’re not, be prepared to become a fan!
One word of caution, he does preface his post with a telling of an unfortunate encounter while traveling, but – semi spoiler – it ended well enough. He quotes the text on a Bob Marley t-shirt – “IF BOB SAYS DON’T WORRY, I AIN’T GONNA” – I like that 😊
Thanks so much everyone! Capture the moments! 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 19, 2021 – My Latest Images (Paintings, Digital, Photos) on Fine Art America“The funny thing is, this was to be a simple formatting job, getting the images I wanted into this post, lol! But at least I have a quick way to show ya’ll my most recent pics, from paintings to photos to digital work. And, when the facing image for one of my collections changes, I’ll update the pic below.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.4“‘I thought food was being served…’ Me too, smiled Arturo….”
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day – Remembrance, Reflection, Resolve – January 18, 2021Here, in a tiny token, are tweets I’ve seen so far today that struck a chord within me, tying those trying days over half a century ago..with today 💕
- January 18, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 2Part 1 of my unexpectedly nice Saturday at Buda Mercantile has more pics, but didn’t have these, as I was still digitally processing them then uploading them to Fine Art America 😊
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.3“‘…come! We must present you,’ Macario smiled, wrapping the air with his arm around Arturo as if placing an elegant cloak on his back.”
- January 17, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 1Today was a good day for my 1st day back this year with my art at Buda Mercantile.
- January 16, 2021 – My Three Most Popular Posts the 1st Half of January – Volleyball Setter Back in Stock (my original 1994 sports writing), Arteza and Richard Bernabe (November 2020 most popular posts report), and Margaret Hall (Sketching Outside in Winter with Watercolour)My 2021 blog posts are already showing their hand, with the arts (poetry, photography, painting) being the big draws, each post with their own subject matter to the artist or poet 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html