Favorite photographs of 2019 from around the world by renowned travel, nature, and wildlife photographer, Richard Bernabe.
— Read on www.richardbernabe.com/favorite-images-2019/
It’s funny how, since Richard is so well known, world wide, I’ve just enjoyed his posts and images and only recently thought, “Hey, I should reblog something of his!”
This easy to view, quick captioned retrospective of his favorite images he captured in 2019, is a visual feast of variety at an extraordinarily high level.
His selection reflects his acute visual integrity, his love of the earth, and his care for all the creatures of our small planet ❤️
But really, if you’re already familiar with his work – you know that, lol!
If you’re not, be prepared to become a fan!
One word of caution, he does preface his post with a telling of an unfortunate encounter while traveling, but – semi spoiler – it ended well enough. He quotes the text on a Bob Marley t-shirt – “IF BOB SAYS DON’T WORRY, I AIN’T GONNA” – I like that 😊
Thanks so much everyone! Capture the moments! 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.9.2“The sergeant reached down to the plain wood table beside him, pinched a small safety razor, and lifted it up to the room.“
- My Two Most Read Posts July 2020 – SilverSneakers Stability Class, and My Review Of AcornTV’s Brokenwood“I knew even before the month ended these two would be my top July 2020 posts, there was no one close enough to hardly even threaten an upset, lol!“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.9.1“In the Air Force, shaving everyday is like the sun rising, expected.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.3“In the early spring, with fog on the waves, Arturo moved to Galveston. History shows, he reflected, the weather is less predictable there….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.2“After another try, with an artistically supportive woman….”
- Awash in Dreams – One Painting, Four Digital Variations“Sometimes I spend a lot of time debating which variations to keep, which to toss, I come up with, from any one of my originals. This time around the process just seemed to slip by without as much stutter and hesitation – much the way this painting came about.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.1“Dancers, he quickly found, like himself as an artist….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html