Hi everyone, just a quick note. Haven’t been able to post this weekend like I’d like ‘cause, well, simply put, I had to choose between posting and being able to take advantage of a rare beauty of a weekend here in Austin with family and art projects 😊
I esp enjoyed spending a morning w/the youngest grandchild applying ideas I got from a watercolor ink combo video and plan to have product review of the video and a pic of the 6 year old’s very fun application of it. Or I should say, what I grasped of this new-to-me application-combo of watercolors and ink drawing – found it really interesting! I’m assuming the ink-wash combo would work w/acrylics, and maybe water soluble oils, but I don’t know enough about this to say for sure.
Update: 01.13.20 – Link to watercolor line/wash review –
Episode 9, Line & Wash, A Whole New Creative Avenue For Me & The 6 Year Old!
After that post, I must do a catching-up post about all my on-going experimental art projects: liquid masking, absorbent ground variations (white opaque, transparent, textured, tinted), watercolor washes, acrylic washes, and water soluble oil redos of partially done older work – a lot. Doesn’t even include readings, videos, walking, SilverSneakers classes, and of course, the 6 year old ❤️
But my health and fitness is gratefully continuing to improve, and my art, well, evolving, lol! 😂 But also, gratefully, keeping me interested!
The pic above is one of several evenings recently that yielded some nice shots! This one’s pixelated and shaky but kinda interesting.
Thanks so much everyone! Stay happily busy when it’s good for you. Then rest! 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.2“In July he began cutting mats and foam board for the prints, planning and finishing small works easier to sell, and securing a December booth at a nearby regional mall.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.1“One more Christmas season rolled past them, as the spent the holidays visiting their children or having them back home for festive meals and teasing each other about their varied plans.“
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 16 – Creativity and Awareness in Yoga, Uploaded 04.11.16“My previous post in this series of my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, was also a strongly developed digital creation, but Creativity and Awareness in Yoga was the last of works I developed with as much interlacing of images and dimensions.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html