Hi everyone, just a quick note. Haven’t been able to post this weekend like I’d like ‘cause, well, simply put, I had to choose between posting and being able to take advantage of a rare beauty of a weekend here in Austin with family and art projects 😊
I esp enjoyed spending a morning w/the youngest grandchild applying ideas I got from a watercolor ink combo video and plan to have product review of the video and a pic of the 6 year old’s very fun application of it. Or I should say, what I grasped of this new-to-me application-combo of watercolors and ink drawing – found it really interesting! I’m assuming the ink-wash combo would work w/acrylics, and maybe water soluble oils, but I don’t know enough about this to say for sure.
Update: 01.13.20 – Link to watercolor line/wash review –
Episode 9, Line & Wash, A Whole New Creative Avenue For Me & The 6 Year Old!
After that post, I must do a catching-up post about all my on-going experimental art projects: liquid masking, absorbent ground variations (white opaque, transparent, textured, tinted), watercolor washes, acrylic washes, and water soluble oil redos of partially done older work – a lot. Doesn’t even include readings, videos, walking, SilverSneakers classes, and of course, the 6 year old ❤️
But my health and fitness is gratefully continuing to improve, and my art, well, evolving, lol! 😂 But also, gratefully, keeping me interested!
The pic above is one of several evenings recently that yielded some nice shots! This one’s pixelated and shaky but kinda interesting.
Thanks so much everyone! Stay happily busy when it’s good for you. Then rest! 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.5.2“Slowly, the left side of his face re-appeared from beneath the cream and beard.”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 23 – Sunset Dock (Vermont) , Uploaded 04.15.16“This begins a nice series of shots I took in Vermont various times my wife and I’ve been there. I love visiting her home state….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.5.1“Arturo’s face, he felt, resembled a mesh of stone, chiseled both sharp and softly, at least until he shaved….”
- My Holiday 2020 Amazon Affiliated Recommended Items My Wife and I Have Bought and Like – Women’s Tops with Thumb HolesShe (my wife) says they’re comfortable, easy to move in, keep her warm, and gets her lots of compliments both in our senior fitness classes and from our daughters and younger ladies. Yeah, win / win! ♥️
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.3“…after he transferred the new images to their old laptop, they arrowed-down their day in pictures in silence.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.2“Arturo felt he was on the verge of a new visual frontier. The short Vermont summer stretched itself full for both Arturo and Rosetta. Morning light began before five. And evenings glowed past nine.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist“Prolific, to describe Regina and her body of work, feels like saying the world is round and filled with astounding diversity of life….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html