Hi everyone, just a quick note. Haven’t been able to post this weekend like I’d like ‘cause, well, simply put, I had to choose between posting and being able to take advantage of a rare beauty of a weekend here in Austin with family and art projects 😊
I esp enjoyed spending a morning w/the youngest grandchild applying ideas I got from a watercolor ink combo video and plan to have product review of the video and a pic of the 6 year old’s very fun application of it. Or I should say, what I grasped of this new-to-me application-combo of watercolors and ink drawing – found it really interesting! I’m assuming the ink-wash combo would work w/acrylics, and maybe water soluble oils, but I don’t know enough about this to say for sure.
Update: 01.13.20 – Link to watercolor line/wash review –
Episode 9, Line & Wash, A Whole New Creative Avenue For Me & The 6 Year Old!
After that post, I must do a catching-up post about all my on-going experimental art projects: liquid masking, absorbent ground variations (white opaque, transparent, textured, tinted), watercolor washes, acrylic washes, and water soluble oil redos of partially done older work – a lot. Doesn’t even include readings, videos, walking, SilverSneakers classes, and of course, the 6 year old ❤️
But my health and fitness is gratefully continuing to improve, and my art, well, evolving, lol! 😂 But also, gratefully, keeping me interested!
The pic above is one of several evenings recently that yielded some nice shots! This one’s pixelated and shaky but kinda interesting.
Thanks so much everyone! Stay happily busy when it’s good for you. Then rest! 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
- February 22, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Power is On, Water is Running, Boil Ban is Canceled, and – I Shaved!It’s hard to express the relief in again having the taken-for-granted luxury of running water, power to heat and cool our air and bodies, and being able to stand with family, even if for a short time, even if we knew we’d all four had to have been social distancing / masking – even if out doors in our relatively fresh Austin city air.
- February 21, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Hope is a Wet Blue Line and One Brave Bird in a TreeMy apologies for the break in communication continuity since yesterday morning – it’s been a rough but promising ride, and, I got my own answer as to how come the phrase/idea, “Why the Caged Bird Sings” has always appealed to me 😊
- February 20, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Possible Light End of A Cold TunnelThe Texas Tribune has lots of articles examining both the overall and details of this disaster. A major component, as voiced from different directions, is cost —
- February 19, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, The Light in the ColdThe Texas Tribune has lots of articles examining both the overall and details of this disaster. A major component, as voiced from different directions, is cost —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html