On the Way to the Cantina
I continue to be amazed at this young lady’s intense variety of interesting art, continuing to find a “new” favorite, lol!
But I do truly like this one exceptionally well. It combines abstraction, design, and figurative suggestion into a story imbued with story.
She often writes that she paints intuitively, from the heart, finding any suggestion of image within her process itself, an amazing feat I “sometimes” feel I pull off 😏
I hope you’ll give her post a quick look. Her text portion is short, her image is large and clearly reproduced on her post, and her comment thread is usually sprinkled with witty observations from faithful followers 😊
Thanks everyone! Enjoy! ❤️
ps – she has a link to her new Etsy site too!
Related posts on my site for Tiffany are here and here 👩🎤
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Happy 4th of July 2020! 🇺🇸We will surely make it through these times as we have other pandemics, wars, and establishing and keeping our democratic republic ❤️ Below are several sayings I feel go to the core of my feelings about our country, America 💕
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Paintings In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Paris Arm Chair ViewNew Paris Paintings I want to have been finished with these two, lol! But they’ve needed little touches. The larger piece (20×20), Lady in Paris 1889, a true acrylic watercolor mix (a little more on that below) has needed tiny tiny touches to “unflatten” it so to speak. While the smaller 6×6 piece has needed quite a few varnish layers as the surface is too shiny in places and very matte in others. Anyone with suggestions re the latter please comment! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandRecently I uploaded a SilverSneakers stability class post, talked a little about how good the class was, both in terms of social distancing and the instructor, but hadn’t been able to get some pics – but now I have! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – The Earth is a Garden: My Most Viewed Image this Week @FineArtAmerica June 2020I’ve been uploading my paintings since starting watercoloring (late Dec ‘19) recently by completed progression, with The Earth is a Garden one of the more recent. It’s a very pleasant surprise seeing it garnish this much attention vs some of the others I thought my be stronger received. One really never knows, which is just as well, lol! Getting most views for the week, even as a temporary phenomenon, is worth perking up to 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Gardening our Balcony: Bird on Camera! ❤️Just a very quick update post w/pics Sheila caught of one of her suitors, uh, bird visitors 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Gardening our Balcony: New Bird Bath and Feeder 🐦 😊Some things are old, some new, some we got, some either our son or youngest girl and the grandson’ve given us, but nature accommodates most things in the wild, and luckily, so far, on our balcony 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Austin Covid-19 Warning re Hospital Bed Capacity by Mid-July 2020Austin has quickly reached a crossroads of choices that may or may not prevent the city and area from having to shut down again.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html