“There is so much more you can do with author newsletter these days beyond simply telling your fans that you have a new book.”
— Read on davidgaughran.com/2020/01/23/7-expert-tricks-improve-author-newsletter-mailing-list-email/
I myself still don’t have a newsletter but haven’t wanted to. Yeah, I know. Along with staying fit at 69, painting, wanting to travel, wanting to eat well, doing a blog, grandkids, lol 😂
But, he makes a LOT of good points in previous posts about the value of having one’s own list independent of an – actually, any – online platform, no matter how big or good.
And I’d have to see if my WordPress premium level is set up to do an automated newsletter signup, and if not, what the alternatives are.
The benefits to me would be big, esp ownership of the list (I would never share it w/anyone).
Plus the benefits I could offer to my newsletter readers could be very unique 😊
Anyway, David offers tons of good info, hope you’ll take a look too!
Take care everyone, stay creative! ❤️
ps – David almost always also makes a point of saying the info is of benefit to most anyone, in any creative endeavor, not just authors 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
Thank you for sharing this article, it just so happens that I am preparing my 3rd newsletter today, I will read through and get some tips! I think you should start sending a newsletter, you might be surprised how much you have to offer!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh wow! I thought I was on your newsletter; if not I wanna sign up! I want to start one, but not sure I can do it w/my premium level on WordPress. Is that the one you’re on too, on WP?