This week I have chosen to do something that compares different styles of “painting” or presentation on the same subject matter….each creating a totally different look. I would also like to preface that it’s ok to like certain styles of “painting” and/or really not like certain styles. Art is in the eye of the beholder…
— Read on thewallgalleryblog.wordpress.com/2020/02/29/same-subject-different-styles/
My previous reblog post featuring Kirt Tisdale, photographer & graphic artist, “ Lighting Changes – Sailboats on San Diego Bay” – featured variations of light in the course of one day on San Diego Bay, California.
This time around, Kirt does an amazing job of presenting five creative choices in four differing digital styles and two differing cropping choices of one basic image!
I had two very different results he achieved I really liked, and posted one of them at top.
Your fun opportunity is checking them out and seeing what appeals to you! 😊
It’s extra amazing to then also realize (or remember, if one does digital work) that, in addition to creating such engaging variations, Kirt obviously did not just click a convert button, but made lots of conscious (intuitive, experimental or otherwise) creative choices!
- Color densities / saturations
- Art styles
- Border edges
- Highlights / shadows
- Burning & dodging
And probably half a dozen other digital choices I didn’t think of, lol!
I hope you’ll take a look & enjoy the – literally – obvious joy of creativity ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.2“And in the middle of the top left third, in a sky as dense as the sea, rose a waxing moon, glow askew….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.1“Immediately on rising, his evening show in his mind’s peripheral vision, Arturo gathered a favored brush….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html