This week I have chosen to do something that compares different styles of “painting” or presentation on the same subject matter….each creating a totally different look. I would also like to preface that it’s ok to like certain styles of “painting” and/or really not like certain styles. Art is in the eye of the beholder…
— Read on thewallgalleryblog.wordpress.com/2020/02/29/same-subject-different-styles/
My previous reblog post featuring Kirt Tisdale, photographer & graphic artist, “ Lighting Changes – Sailboats on San Diego Bay” – featured variations of light in the course of one day on San Diego Bay, California.
This time around, Kirt does an amazing job of presenting five creative choices in four differing digital styles and two differing cropping choices of one basic image!
I had two very different results he achieved I really liked, and posted one of them at top.
Your fun opportunity is checking them out and seeing what appeals to you! 😊
It’s extra amazing to then also realize (or remember, if one does digital work) that, in addition to creating such engaging variations, Kirt obviously did not just click a convert button, but made lots of conscious (intuitive, experimental or otherwise) creative choices!
- Color densities / saturations
- Art styles
- Border edges
- Highlights / shadows
- Burning & dodging
And probably half a dozen other digital choices I didn’t think of, lol!
I hope you’ll take a look & enjoy the – literally – obvious joy of creativity ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊