Orange Sky Tree Tops begins a series of digital art uploads, some new in 2016 when I was uploading these, and a few from a few years earlier. I still do a few digital art works, mostly from my photos, but around late 2017 I resumed painting after a creative detour writing and doing photography beginning 2010. I still do an occasional digital work or poster bordering, my best accepted work (sales) being a view of Lady Bird Lake from Lou Neff point in Austin. I’ve several text versions and they do well at the Old Bakery & Emporium 😊 Orange Sky Tree Tops itself is from an older Vermont photo; it’s a fun pic. I especially liked choosing the color slant and liked the way the orange played to the iridescent tourquoise of the trees 💕
About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
I’ve struggled for quite awhile to come up with a means or routine that’d let me post easily – hopefully daily or near so – and, present my original painting and photography I’ve uploaded @FineArtAmerica (FAA) since early 2016.
My first try got me to #4, where I bogged down putting too much information into each post.
This iteration 😊 I’m aiming for a more minimal approach.
Hopefully I’ll be able to present more work, and, hopefully you might find something you like to buy on Fine Art America, or contact me about.
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
More of My Fine Art America Images via This Site
Gift Ideas on Fine Art America for –
Orange Sky Tree Tops
From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here –
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- December 05, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 12×18 Print, Spring is a Lady!My 1st sale of this early watercolor / line art figure painting of mine. Uploaded early spring of this year (2021), it’s gotten fairly nice views, thought it’s twin ( flipped horizontally ), Summer is a Lady has been my most viewed on Fine Art America 1/2 a dozen different weeks! Very glad their both getting attention now, even if via different directions 😊
- December 04, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Peace, a New Holiday PaintingPeace, my delivered painting, itself has gone through several metamorphoses to completion, starting way back to August this year (2021) when I was tentatively calling it Holiday Walk; I’d posted about it early September – September 08, 2021 – Developing 2 New Figure Paintings on Light Molding Paste on Canvas – 1 Watercolor, 1 Acrylic with Watercolor Til about a month ago it was still a vertical work, but….
- December 03, 2021 – I Am Tired, But I Am Happy; I’ve Been Painting, A Lot!The above pic contrasts below with this earlier pic shot shot in November —
- December 02, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 2, Major ShiftThe large blue area (which I loved) had to be muted (or change the other orange/red areas). Blue bottom areas were also muted. The white/yellow glaze over the blue area tinting it into green. But, do I want to do more? Do I need to do more?
- December 01, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 1, a BeginningA funny thing happened on my way to my newest attempt to correctly ( ie, satisfyingly ) extrapolate a detail shot ( variations of which I’m calling, “Approach” ) of one of my paintings (Autumn Passage) — — during the 2nd lay-in, after applying Light Molding Paste over the canvas, I ended up, when I’d see it from a distance, ie through a door from another room, very much liking its basic look; enough so I decided to try and enhance the current stage of the painting, yet, keep it’s basic minimalism intact 😊
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html