Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Like several of the Tweets I’ve featured in my series that’ve caught my eye, Nella’s offering is a combination image and verse, but truly wonderful in their own rights, yet, together, simply a masterpiece I think! Emily Dickinson’s simply line – “Till I loved I never lived” – is so (I’d assume) nearly universal to the human experience, while Hengki Lee’s ethereal black and white image is simply stunning in it’s capture of human experience. Together, Nella has pieced together separate true to life experiences that simply feed back into each other – which may be the ultimate testament to their universality 😊 Nella was one of my first Twitter members that compelled me to collect or save those that meant so much to me, for me primarily, and now, to share here on my site ❤️ Emily of course is an icon and has been for many decades for me. Hengki ( @hengkilee ) isn’t someone I was familiar with, but was a treat to explore via Google. I hope you enjoy ☺️
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly ❤️
Stay well & safe everyone!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] My post on my site on Nella 😊 Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Nella @gigi_dreamer #EmilyDickinson* […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] see my blog post on Nella, please see –https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/09/29/tweets-that-caught-my-eye-on-twitter-nella-gigi_dreamer-emily…* Please tap any of the tweets above to like or share 😊 Enjoy everyone! ♥️ […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for getting me back into Twitter, I’m spending a little more time over there lately, trying not to spend too much time though!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ahhaha, yes! I know what you mean! I have to even watch myself, lol! But I am trying to learn to work with it more fully. If I could (time wise etc) I’d do more on Instagram too, but right now no way! Between painting as able, fitness, helping (a tiny bit) w/the 7 year old’s remote schooling, plenty busy 😊 Hope you & yours are doing well also, Tiffany ❤️