Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Like several of the Tweets I’ve featured in my series that’ve caught my eye, Nella’s offering is a combination image and verse, but truly wonderful in their own rights, yet, together, simply a masterpiece I think! Emily Dickinson’s simply line – “Till I loved I never lived” – is so (I’d assume) nearly universal to the human experience, while Hengki Lee’s ethereal black and white image is simply stunning in it’s capture of human experience. Together, Nella has pieced together separate true to life experiences that simply feed back into each other – which may be the ultimate testament to their universality 😊 Nella was one of my first Twitter members that compelled me to collect or save those that meant so much to me, for me primarily, and now, to share here on my site ❤️ Emily of course is an icon and has been for many decades for me. Hengki ( @hengkilee ) isn’t someone I was familiar with, but was a treat to explore via Google. I hope you enjoy ☺️
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly ❤️
Stay well & safe everyone!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.2“And in the middle of the top left third, in a sky as dense as the sea, rose a waxing moon, glow askew….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.1“Immediately on rising, his evening show in his mind’s peripheral vision, Arturo gathered a favored brush….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.15.2“The next day she returned alone. Not sitting, she handed him several brochures….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html