Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
I’ve followed Stan Stewart, a musician & poet & artist, for awhile now, and his quote and pic from the indelible Dalai Lama, cracked me up. Enough so I read it to my wife and she cracked up, lol! For a variety of creative sounds, engaging thoughts, and a smattering visual musings, Stan’s is a good place to look. But I chose this tweet to showcase Stan because of his generosity and sense of place in the world, which I always seem to sense includes all of us. And in the grand scheme of things, one of our grandest seer sayers pinpoints the simple truth of the sometimes surprising impact of the most insignificant of us 😊
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly ❤️
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 23, 2021 – Dr Fauci’s Update on Covid-19 Vaccines, There is Much HopeThe information is relatively basic, but immensely clarifying and reassuring, at least to my wife and I. We’re in our 70s, still haven’t been able to receive vaccinations, and this type of information is crucial in keeping us upbeat and hopeful, committed to continue eating and living healthy as we can ❤️
- January 22, 2021 – Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Jo Coyne @Jopolkadot #Inspirations via the Arts and NatureJo has long been an inspiration of surprises for me on Twitter. Partly, probably, because she shares from all the arts, plus so many grand and nuanced thinkers, plus, includes such interesting imagery 💕
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.2“The room around them returned slowly. People approached. Congratulating them. On the show, on their togetherness. ‘Your show looks fabulous,’ Rosetta said to Arturo, ‘Macario came through.'”
- January 21, 2021 – Inauguration Day, The Day After – An Energy’s Been Unleashed!“I couldn’t decide what I’d write today!…And there can only be one reason – other than we’re one day closer to Valentines Day, my wife’s fav ❤️ — A new day has risen for America! For all of us who want it.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.1“Arturo caught sight of Rosetta and immediately felt his heart expand. Her legs split the fold in her dress as she stepped….”
- January 20, 2021 – Inauguration Day, A Promise of a PromiseI’ve seen Inauguration Days since I was a kid, beginning with John F. Kennedy’s. (video – https://youtu.be/PEC1C4p0k3E) I still remember how thrilled I was, and then, how shocked, when he said we should ask not what our country can do for us, but what we could do for our country, lol! What! Me? I was barely ten!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html