Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
I’ve followed Stan Stewart, a musician & poet & artist, for awhile now, and his quote and pic from the indelible Dalai Lama, cracked me up. Enough so I read it to my wife and she cracked up, lol! For a variety of creative sounds, engaging thoughts, and a smattering visual musings, Stan’s is a good place to look. But I chose this tweet to showcase Stan because of his generosity and sense of place in the world, which I always seem to sense includes all of us. And in the grand scheme of things, one of our grandest seer sayers pinpoints the simple truth of the sometimes surprising impact of the most insignificant of us 😊
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly ❤️
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.18.1“One of the nicer things Arturo and Rosetta had learned from years of living in Galveston was the enjoyment of living near nature.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.3“Senior classes, in general, were too non-stop, with little variety, and little information about how each routine benefited them. The idea seemed to be to….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html