Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Please Note: This acct may not be available now. I don’t have any information, so my apologies for the inconvenience – sincerely, Adan 10.21.20
Ria is another of my earliest favs on Twitter, uplifting, inspiring, and gorgeous in presentation! Her pinned tweet (top of her feed) was probably the very 1st tweet I ever saved so’s not to lose it ❤️ And I’ve many many tweets I‘ve especially liked since, but I chose this one ‘cause of the simple but true (I believe) powerful statement via author Fyodor Dostoyevsky – “Beauty will save the world” – not to mention being stopped in my virtual tracks by Olivia Bee’s stunning image, visually evoking layers and dimensions themselves evoking even more within us – found on @RabalFrancesco’s Twitter Feed. Beyond all that, which would normally be enough in itself, Ria’s tweet has a thread, ie, multiple tweets, attached to it, which you can access if you click on the tweet above. There, Ria elaborates on what Dostoyevsky meant in his simple phrase, “Beauty will save the world.” It’s not overly long, and laid out where it makes sense – what this honored writer meant, and how the phrase fits so well – a positive grand sentiment from an author I thought (being only superficially familiar with him) as mired in depression. Not so, evidently 😊
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly 💕
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
[…] You may also like this post w/Ria 😊 https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/10/13/tweets-that-caught-my-eye-on-twitter-ria_-2018ria-fyodordosto… […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
I wish I had more time for Twitter, it is a fun way to discover new artists, and help share and promote each other!
LikeLiked by 1 person
It is, I think, very difficult to “keep up” with most any of this stuff, at least w/out hurting either family or one’s creativity or both, and even fitness. I’d love to do more myself on other social media, but barely can keep up w/Twitter, lol! Plus determined to get tomorrow’s tweet excerpt ready, plus, please please, paint a little, lol! But all this is still better than not being able to do anything at all (illness, etc) and almost as bad, not wanting to. You yourself young lady, are a creativity machine, surprising us continually – I think that, and your husband (+ family) and your health, are your true top priorities 💕
LikeLiked by 1 person
I totally agree! I have been so fortunate to have time over the last year to focus on my art!🙏 I have to admit that I’ve put my art over everything else lately (I’m obsessed!) and I need to get the balance back and focus more on my fitness, and maybe even get a job soon!😜 but I will think about that next week, after the birthday! 🥳
Definitely not right now, lol! And still be good to keep that focus on your art; for fitness, well, anything fun’ll do ❤️