Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Please Note: This acct may not be available now. I don’t have any information, so my apologies for the inconvenience – sincerely, Adan 10.21.20
Ria is another of my earliest favs on Twitter, uplifting, inspiring, and gorgeous in presentation! Her pinned tweet (top of her feed) was probably the very 1st tweet I ever saved so’s not to lose it ❤️ And I’ve many many tweets I‘ve especially liked since, but I chose this one ‘cause of the simple but true (I believe) powerful statement via author Fyodor Dostoyevsky – “Beauty will save the world” – not to mention being stopped in my virtual tracks by Olivia Bee’s stunning image, visually evoking layers and dimensions themselves evoking even more within us – found on @RabalFrancesco’s Twitter Feed. Beyond all that, which would normally be enough in itself, Ria’s tweet has a thread, ie, multiple tweets, attached to it, which you can access if you click on the tweet above. There, Ria elaborates on what Dostoyevsky meant in his simple phrase, “Beauty will save the world.” It’s not overly long, and laid out where it makes sense – what this honored writer meant, and how the phrase fits so well – a positive grand sentiment from an author I thought (being only superficially familiar with him) as mired in depression. Not so, evidently 😊
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly 💕
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html