Well, we have a declared winner in our country’s 2020 Presidential race – Joe Biden with Kamala Harris as VP. It’s a relief in too many ways to count or measure. I’ll leave us here with a string of tweet excerpts from Twitter, who’s been my quickest easiest way of obtaining or seeing information in the moment. My focus is for our future – mine & my wife’s (both seniors), our children, our grandchildren, our friends, and all those so many folks we don’t really know but depend on for food and medical care and, as I think these tweets will hopefully show – inspiration. I myself look forward to returning to my own creative-inspiration niche within the arts. All the best everyone! 💕 😊
My feeling is we need a national voting law or act that universalizes voting rights and procedures for all of us, of any political party, from top to bottom, in all voting jurisdictions in our country.
Vote, and vote early everyone! 😊 🇺🇸
My Election 2020 series –
More of my posters / sayings currently available on Fine Art America art at –
I’ll leave you with my tweet for the art I’ve done lately, even during these last few weeks. Art is often inspiring, but sometimes it’s just darn good therapy, lol! ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 26, 2021 – I’ve Been Reading, and It’s Triggered a Realization on My Part How Important the Surface of a Painting, My Own Paintings in Particular, Are to Me….…tinkering with the surface of my current art work. I enjoy doing that, immensely. The surface of my work often being as important, or I should say, as interesting to me, as the image as a whole. And of course now I want to make the image as a whole, whether seen from a short nose-to-the canvas space, to the further distance where the image is, well, simply just an image as a whole.
- October 25, 2021 – New Masking Fluid Project – “Angel”Continuing with more new paintings I’ve recently set in motion, Angel appears to be a dark swirl but is actually hiding some carefully but casually placed masking fluid lines. I’ll be showing some detail shots of “Angel”‘s more recent state tomorrow, but am still working on the painting as a whole. This particular masking fluid experiment is almost a direct descendant of an abstract study on paper I recently wrecked, lol!
- October 24, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Arm Chair View Paris, an early #watercolor #blackandwhite #figureart circa Sept 2020An interesting most viewed results on my Fine Art America site this past viewing period — Plus, as surprising, was the fact 4 of my top 6 most viewed images were Paris themed, 2 of the remainder were also from places we’ve visited (New York & Vermont), followed by most viewed “period” of an Austin pink sunset 😊 On top of that I’ve apparently never included an image of Arm Chair View Paris in one of my blog posts before! Well we’re remedying that here now ❤️
- October 23, 2021 – New #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Mother and ChildIt’s been quite a development for this painting, growing from an idea of a previous work with a less defined at the time unrealized depiction of a younger and older person. Probably the most important development is my own realization of that development, lol! Frankly, though I often saw a realization-glimpse of that sort even from my 20s about my art, and maybe as a child, I literally blew it off and kept on going 😊
- October 22, 2021 – A Day With the 8 Year Old = Painting His Wooden Sword for Halloween, Circling the Trailhead to Barton Creek Greenbelt, Visiting Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Celebrating Veterans Art at the Old Bakery & Emporium, and Watching Big Hero 6 on Disney+!!!This post is long on pictures, mostly because it was a long day from getting up to getting back to bed, lol! But what a good day it was ❤️ Here’s hoping this long post of pictures brings a similar good feeling! First up, above, is a special project Max has had his heart on, re-creating a magical sword he sees and experiences using in one of his video games – Zelda Breath of the Wild! All part of his progressing Halloween costume….
- October 21, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 3 Piece Floral Set and 1 Autumn 6×6, all #WatercolorsDespite my many gripes about living in Austin, Texas, there’s of course a handful of things I do like. Among them is the opportunity the city makes for artisans 50 or older living in the Austin area to show their creative work. I’ve been fortunate to have some sales, and am very grateful to be able to replenish my inventory with the paintings above.
- October 20, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Paris Dreams (Dreaming of Paris)I’m very grateful to my buyer at the Old Bakery & Emporium in Austin Texas! 🙏 With as few months as the Old Bakery’s been reopen, and all the precautions needed to be taken recently here in Austin, it’s a miracle to be able to share my art a this time 💕
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html