Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
I’m still recovering from the election run-up, Election Day and it’s aftermath, lol! Diversity, among our states, within our states, among ourselves, was certainly prominent. So it’s sorta fitting I’d had Daniel and his tweet feed in mind 😊 From inspiring to disturbing, innocent to wanton, from colorful to stark black and white, classical to surreal, his tweet feed carries variety in an amazing degree of quality and consistency of such. This tweet, with artist Greta Pasha’s intriguing art, is a great example. It’s tantalizing, surreal yet believable, and teases what this young lady’s reading, so comfortably balanced on Earth with all of space and stars abounding her, may be all about! ❤️ Daniel has a way of picking this tweets to catch one’s eye. Not all are to my taste or preference. But then what is ☺️
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly 💕
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊