Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Choosing to feature Richard Bernabe’s photo work, art really 😊, was easy, but choosing which tweet with which image, well, let’s just say that, yes, the above pic absolutely astounding, it grabs one’s eye immediately, then it focused, encouraging one to wander into the composition, the mix of solid and open edges, the movement of lines within, the color variances and pleasant surprises, the sense of belonging – of being happy to being a part of – of participation in seeing — and yet — there’s more like this! Animals natural as family members at a gathering. Sunsets and beaches and self-portraits. I don’t remember when I started following Richard and his work, several years I think, and he still amazes me as much now as then. Recently, a reader asked him ( https://twitter.com/bernabephoto/status/1327196301159587840 ), “Are you getting better at composition or have you always been this good?” and he answered – “Always improving, always learning….” That’s a true artist still in love with his craft, still grateful for his creativity ❤️
Some nice inexpensive Kindle versions of two of Richard’s books on Amazon (my affiliate link) are available at – https://amzn.to/36F1ic0 .
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly 💕
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- March 06, 2021 – A Yoga Teacher – Gift Writing / Poetry by AdanYesterday I posted about another of my gift writings, one that sold just recently, Volleyball Setter, and I thought I’d post a short note about another I’ve always liked – A Yoga Teacher.
- March 05, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Gallery Wrap Canvas Print SOLD @FineArtAmerica“…pleased to say I’ve sold a gallery wrapped canvas print featured in one of my most viewed posts on my site, Volleyball Setter – Original Sports Poetry Back in Stock, to a buyer in Sturgis, Michigan!”
- March 04, 2021 – Masks in Grocery Stores in Austin – Back to Mask/Mass ConfusionAll I feel I can really do is wish and pray for the safety of everyone in those stores without mandates, whether pro or con re the masks. If we’re in this together, we really need to act like we’re are in this together ♥️
- March 03, 2021 – Why We’re Only Shopping at Sprouts For Groceries (and a few others) Here in Austin For Now, Hint: Covid-19“… for us to choose to voluntarily restrict ourselves to Sprouts, and a few other stores I’ll highlight hopefully tomorrow, is a big deal. Fixed incomes of the qualifying-for-most-any-level of stimulus cut-off-money work that way 😊 “
- March 02, 2021 – 1st Full Day of Recovery After My 1st Covid VaccinationI’m developing a different kind of problem ☺️ – too many good things to choose from I want to do!
- March 01, 2021 – Floating Butterfly 1 Pen and Ink with Watercolor – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoems“…wings spotted like the sun’s own face….”
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊