Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Choosing to feature Richard Bernabe’s photo work, art really 😊, was easy, but choosing which tweet with which image, well, let’s just say that, yes, the above pic absolutely astounding, it grabs one’s eye immediately, then it focused, encouraging one to wander into the composition, the mix of solid and open edges, the movement of lines within, the color variances and pleasant surprises, the sense of belonging – of being happy to being a part of – of participation in seeing — and yet — there’s more like this! Animals natural as family members at a gathering. Sunsets and beaches and self-portraits. I don’t remember when I started following Richard and his work, several years I think, and he still amazes me as much now as then. Recently, a reader asked him ( https://twitter.com/bernabephoto/status/1327196301159587840 ), “Are you getting better at composition or have you always been this good?” and he answered – “Always improving, always learning….” That’s a true artist still in love with his craft, still grateful for his creativity ❤️
Some nice inexpensive Kindle versions of two of Richard’s books on Amazon (my affiliate link) are available at – https://amzn.to/36F1ic0 .
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly 💕
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
- June 24, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : Doing Chores, Exercises, Eating Well and Hanging in There in 100+ Degree HeatIt’s a minute to ten, past my bedtime for all practical purposes, lol! But had to get this short post out so ya’ll will know us 70+ year olds ( wife & I ) are – so far – successfully pacing through a 2nd month of all time record high temps here in Austin.
- June 23, 2022 – El Marisquero Seafood – 1st Time Eating Outside in a Texas Summer in Decades! #FoodTruck #EastAustinThough I definitely can’t make it a habit, having a great tasting lunch break “outside” in the middle of the day in 100+ degree weather here in Austin was more than bearable – actually a pleasure!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊