Like my other newest companion series I’ve begun this past week, Adan’s Newest Art Upload to Fine Art America, this series, Adan’s Newest Digital Image Upload to Fine Art America, begins with my most current upload to Fine Art America – Paris Dreams Digital Rendition.
Below, in my “About” section, I go a little more into what these two series are about, but here, it’s enough to just say that “Paris Dreams Digital Rendition” is itself a companion piece to my original watercolor similarly named – Paris Dreams.
Digital renditions, at least mine, are mostly fun explorations to see how or where I can recreate my painting, or my photograph, into something new and pleasing, and in this case, I quit my tinkering with my digital options when I liked the degree to which the masses of more subtle colors in the painting, kept their feel of mystery, but also gained a sharp jump in texture and contrast.
The essence remained, but the outfit clothing the message shifted, sharply in this case.
I like seeing the proportional gradations of the original brought into focus.
And I like the woman’s gaze also thus gain strength.
Do I like it more than my original?
No. They’re two different creatures now. And seen live, the original always carries the impact of the physical – which ironically, in this case I think, also carries itself more ethereally.
What this digital rendition does for me, besides an emotional joy, is clarify the construction of the art. And that’s a lot to gain for having fun exploring ❤️
Thanks so much everyone! Stay well!
ps – most of my digital work is on Affinity Photo for iPad 😊
For my Adan’s Newest Art Upload series posts, please see –
For more of my Figure art / photography / digital art, please browse –
My Digital Art blog posts search on my site 😊 –
To like my tweet please click above, or to go direct to my image product on Fine Art America please use this link 😊 –
About my “Adan’s Newest Digital Image Upload to Fine Art America” Series
Like my also just begun series of my original art I’ve just uploaded to Fine Art America, this new series focuses on one type of upload – in this case, digital. Many, like the work presented here, Paris Dreams, is a variant of either an original art piece or original photo I captured. Though I certainly would like everyone to want to see all my various styles of work, it did make sense to sort them out by type, making it easier to browse a category, and, easier for me to keep up with, lol! I fully anticipate to start a similar new series for my other visual outlet, photography – coming soon! 😊 Why? Mostly, as I realized developing my original art upload to FAA series, I should, in time, as I go through all my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, I’ll again come across this post and this image, but – with years in between – may not only gain new insight into what and how I was creating today, but why I kept some things, minimized others, in deciding which pictures to upload, and reading what I felt about these new uploads originally, then finding myself re-evaluating again so many years later. It seems to give me some satisfaction remembering what I once considered important, what I now consider fun to try, and – sometimes, more often than I thought – re-realizing, re-remembering something I still found creatively thrilling! A digital time machine into my own creativity ❤️ All the best everyone! Never hurts (too much 😏) to try being creative ☺️
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Blog
In general, posts about my paintings, photography and digital art uploaded to Fine Art America :
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Affinity Photo Software search – https://amzn.to/38ccgqg
My Photo Editing Software search – https://amzn.to/34mnrf5
My Digital Art Tablet search – https://amzn.to/37trmsv
My Digital Photography Book search – https://amzn.to/3mueNBd
My Digital Art Book search – https://amzn.to/2WpJEo3
My Digital Art Applications search – https://amzn.to/3p8famZ
Hope you enjoy! 😊
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- September 20, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” Still Not Done, But, Already a Learning Tool For Me!“Learning Tool for Me” is part of my blog title today simply ’cause I’ve looking at this post as specifically geared to get me where I wanna go – keeping in mind my destination is a generalized abstraction of image / feeling / and intuitive aspiration (hopefully including figurative work) & it’s reached a point of development over my previous renditions that I now need to put my resolve into concrete, hopefully creative, useful thoughts for my future directions. Lot of contradictions. Like life. Like me 😊 Here goes (for now) —
- September 19, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” ContinuedJust a quick post updating yesterday’s release showing what I’ve changed/added on to a watercolor on paper I’d 1st posted about on Sept 7th…A bigger factor in today’s image update is the addition of more “white”.
- September 18, 2021 – Dapple Light, My Creative Conundrum and CaldronMy regular readers know I’ve been more and more attracted to the idea of being able to paint dappled light, consciously, and hopefully, eventually more spontaneously. I titled my post to include both “conundrum” – which I kept misspelling til I looked it up 😊 – and “caldron” – which I keep feeling my creative heart and mind are swimming in (over their heads) lol!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊