I chose my above watercolor for this short post to help wish everyone a brighter, more successful, more fulfilling year this year – 2021! ❤️
I’d facilitated between writing something last night, decided to wait til morning, our actual New Years Day, then got busy doing SilverSneakers cardio-strength, then painting, eating in-between often as I could, lol!
Then felt like showing where and how my work’s been going the last part of 2020 into today, but realized I’d need more time to assemble enough pictures to explain and show what I’ve painting.
It didn’t help my case much to push to publish that today since, getting sample pictures together, was what let me know what I’ve been up to, lol! 😂
So I also picked my little 6×9 watercolor on paper above because it’s very symbolic of my art-making arc the last couple of months into this new year. But I’ll explain all that when I do my next art-progress post, hopefully soon.
And hopeful I am. We both are, my wife Sheila and I 💕
We must continue to care for ourselves and each other, especially now so near to realistically reaching an end to the pandemic plaguing us.
So please stay well as you can, hopefully as you can 😊
Take care everyone!
* My watercolor related blog posts –
* My Impressionist related blog posts –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊