Just a quick post to let folks know I’ll have a few more WordAds in my posts. I’ve had one or so at or near the bottom of my posts, now I’ll also have one or more in the sidebar.
So far they seem pretty targeted to stuff I like or have been looking into, nothing to weird or out of place. I’ll try this awhile and if it works, keep them, and if not, cut back.
The reason for the increase is simple – just not making enough to cover the costs of my site, and no to negligible art income coming in now for quite awhile.
I read recently that even Shakira sold her song catalog, some speculate(?), due to no $ from touring! Nothing wrong with that, I think 😊 Plus maybe get even more exposure, if that’s possible for her!
So maybe trying some of that magic will rub off on me ☺️
If you’d like to learn more about how WordAds work on WordPress, check out –
Thanks everyone! All the best for all of us 💕
My WordPress posts here on my site –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 26, 2022 – Free Online Art Workshop Feb 01-04’22, via Nancy Hillis #TheArtistsJourney #TheAdjacentPossible – and, Why I Think It’ll Be WorthwhileThis post is to let folks know that Nancy Hillis, author of a book I’ve been reading, The Adjacent Possible, is have a painting creativity workshop – free – Feb 1-4 at noon CST. Each class is 30-60 minutes long, and will be available as a recording for those who sign up. There’ll also be a YouTube presentation….
- January 25, 2022 – Reblog / Review, Dianne Mize Expands on Her Recent Art Tip, The Visual Path, via #ContemporaryArtist Mary Whyte’s Painting : Pearl ( Working the Painting Language – The Triangular Path )Working the Painting Language – The Triangular Path, via Dianne Mize https://archive.aweber.com/newsletter/awlist4319336/MTI5Mjc2NDI=/working-the-painting-language-the-triangular-path.htm Dianne begins her art tip post with this intriguing paragraph ( all bold emphasis hers ) —
- January 24, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Pink Impressionist Abstract 1My newest panoramic impressionist abstract color block on a 12×24 gallery wrapped canvas is – Pink! 😊 And my one line description for this art work on it’s page at Fine Art America reads —
- January 23, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue Impressionist Abstract 1 – New 12×24 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingIt’s kinda neat how these impressionist abstract panoramas I’ve been working on conjure up so many varying images, or at least semi-suggested images, lol! I see waves and sky and beach, the horizon line shifting from lower 1/3 to upper 1/3 depending how I squint 😊 Working bottom to top, I can even see….
- January 22, 2022 – Rethinking (re-engineering?) How I Post About Images I Upload to #FineArtAmericaMy most emerging challenge as I ramp up being able to and wanting to paint more often – each day if possible – is time. Not a big surprise for all the folks with lots of interests and/or commitments, even for us 70+ year olds, lol! Though, surprisingly, just as difficult to navigate the demands and siren calls of attention in our lives. Kinda nice though, that kind of problem has persisted from when….
- January 21, 2022 – New 16×20 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Healthy Vines Happy HeartsA relatively simple work with a slightly more complex arrangement of paint application than my usual. That’s a mouthful, lol! But pretty accurate in term of my process! 😊 First, I laid in a faint yellow base, a mix of watercolor and acrylic. Next I laid over a….
- January 20, 2022 – How I Applied Dianne Mize’s Art Tip, The Visual Path, To My Work-In-Progress, Part 2As mentioned in my prev post, my then problem and now radical solution in re to a painting I’d struggled with, done the most I felt I could, and was still quite unhappy with, began after reading then reblogging Dianne Mize’s most recent art tip, The Visual Path, plus some reading I’ve been doing in The Adjacent Possible, re listening to one’s creative needs and acting on them. I’d wanted to add a violet toned painting to one of my ongoing series, one involving 12×24 panoramic monochromatic impressionist abstract work. It began well enough, with….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊